Food & SnacksProduceTofu, Soy & Vegetarian ProductsWildwood
Organic SprouTofu Pineapple Teriyaki Golden Tofu

Wildwood Organic SprouTofu Pineapple Teriyaki Golden Tofu

by Wildwood

Wildwood® Organic Sproutofu® Pineapple Teriyaki Golden Tofu.
Made with sprouted soybeans.
Genuinely natural, meet our strict principles™.
USDA organic.
160 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 7%DV.
230 mg sodium, 10%DV.
3g sugars.
Heart healthy*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wildwood Organic SprouTofu Pineapple Teriyaki Golden Tofu!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Even my non-vegan carnivore best friend loved it.in reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Big fan of wildwood tofu! It is truly the best tasting brand of tofu I've tried. It really does taste different than the other brands and has a better texture in my opinion. I love the flavor variety wildwood provides. I wish more stores would carry this brand so I could always buy it!
Sabrina P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Kmart
This isn’t a terrible product but I’ve always had better. It is flavorful but I am weary about the pineapple I guess
Carissa V.
Torrington, CT
This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend you trying. I love to make it and have rice on the rice and some veggies. Easy and delicious.
Kawauna H.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually don’t like tofu but this brings you awesome flavorful tofu and it makes you forget you are even eating tofu, it is so affordable and makes as a great dinner, I’d recommend to everyone it is my favorite!
Courtney B.
Huntersville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is pretty good. Not the best tofu. Pretty decent though if you like pineapple. 5/10
Yolanda M.
North Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not too impressed with this tofu. It’s okay but not what I expected. I think they should make it work more pineapple flavor. Although I wasn’t trilled with this one I am definitely going to be tasting the other flavors.
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
Oh my gosh you guys... INCREDIBLE. i am a vegan and this is seriously amazing. Even my non-vegan carnivore best friend loved it. i pan fried it, and topped it on top of noodles with soy sauce and vegtables (think lo mein). so good, i highly recommend.
Brea O.
Langley, BC
A bit too chewy of texture and the flavour could be enhanced greatly. Besides that it’s good

Looking for your answer?