GroceryPantryWild Roots

Trail mix has only 9 ingredients
Is an excellent source of ALA omega-3 for heart health
12g of protein in 1/2 cup
Resealable pouch for freshness

Snack healthily on WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix (24 oz.). Snacking is something most of us do. And it can lead to some unhealthy eating. But snacking doesn't have to be unhealthy. Snacks can be something that your body will benefit from. WildRoots Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix is a super healthy snack that has tons of nutritional value for your body's well-being.

What's In WildRoots Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix?
This trail mix is chocked full of really good stuff for your body. The trail mix ingredients include almonds, pumpkin seeds, protein chocolatey chips, high protein granola clusters, strawberries, walnuts, banana chips, strawberry flavored cranberries and banana flavored clusters. This is a healthy trail mix that has so much to offer you health-wise but tastes great too.

What Are the Nutritional Facts For This Omega-3 Trail Mix?
One serving of this omega-3 nut mix with fruit is 1/4 cup. There are about 21 servings in this bag. Each serving has 180 calories and 12g of fat. There are only 55mg of sodium and 6g of protein. The total carbohydrates are at 12g that include 2g of dietary fiber and 7g of sugars.

What Are Some of the Health Benefits I Can Get From Omega Trail Mix?
This is the best trail mix for your body. There are only nine ingredients that make up this snack. Those nine ingredients are listed right on the front of the omega-3 nut mix with fruit bag for all to see. There's nothing in the ingredients that you can't pronounce. Within this rival of Power Up Trail Mix Mega Omega, there is plenty of ALA omega-3, which is great for supporting your heart's health. You also get a large dose of protein in 1/2 a cup of this trail mix. If you compare the nutritional facts of The Mega Omega Trail Mix, which is a competitor of this healthy trail mix, you'll find that WildRoots has more protein and less sugar than others in the industry.

How Do I Store WildRoots Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix?
You can store your trail mix in a pantry or a cabinet. Once you've opened the bag, you can seal it back up in its resealable pouch so it remains fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix!
Vane T.
El Paso, TX
WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix uploaded by Vane T.
Purchased at: Costco
mmmm delicious!! 😋 one of my favorite snacks, I love them. Has 12 grams of protein and almonds, pumpkin seeds, protein chocolatey chips, high protein granola clusters, walnuts, strawberries, cranberries, banana chips and bananas flavored clusters.
Maddie A.
I have been craving a snack that I can eat throughout the day guilt free!! I’m one of those gals who loves snacking 24/7!! This sweet treat has fixed all my junk food cravings !! WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix is packed with protein and has the perfect crunch. I absolutely love it. One serving size is 180 calories, but at least they are healthy ones :)
Erin P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is probably the best trail mix you will find. It is different from any other trail mix I have had. I love the berries and crunchy pieces which gives the mix something different than any other trail mix I have had before. I love that there are a variety of things that are in but it all goes together perfectly!
Hanna V.
So delicious! The perfect snack that is filling and perfect for on the go. Price point is great for the size bag you get.
Isabel A.
Aurora, CO
Wild Roots omega trail mix is awesome. I enjoy it as a snack or as breakfast with yogurt. I definitely buy this on the regular. I love the variety and combination and the price is so affordable.
Riyon L.
Richmond Hts, OH
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is my new go to snack! Omg I am obsessed! Saw this at Sam’s Club and bought it on impulse and I haven’t been able to keep it out my hand! The best snack and it’s actually quite healthy for you which is what I was desiring it. 10/10 absolutely picking more up when we go in a few weeks!
Cindy V.
West Covina, CA
WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix uploaded by Cindy V.
Love it I buy it at sams club and I use it on over night oats and as snacks my whole family enjoys them. Price is a little high but they are so delicious
Hannah R.
Hendersonville
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Hands down one of my favorite healthy snacks I love the variety you get and I get this at sams club so it’s 6$ for a pretty big bag and easy to take on the go I definitely would recommend this if you are looking for new stuff to try WildRoots® Omega Powerhouse Trail Mix #yum #goodfood #healthyfood #wildroots #ilikefood #snacky
Dawn B.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My new absolute favorite! So delicious and great price. 12 grams of protein and a great snack to have I hand at the office!
Elena S.
Ontario, CA
Has a good blend of omega 3. Has lots of chocolate chunks and pumpkin seeds. Reasonable prices and has delicious flavor

Looking for your answer?