Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashThe Seaweed Bath Co.
Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash - Eucalyptus + Peppermint

Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash - Eucalyptus + Peppermint

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

Wildly Natural Seaweed Soothing Body Wash Eucalyptus + Peppermint from the The Seaweed Bath Co. combines the naturally nourishing and detoxifying properties of seaweed with all-natural ingredients to soothe and moisturize your skin. Pure Kukui Oil from Hawaii is rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids and is a potent natural moisturizer. Neem Oil is rich in emollients, which also help to protect and moisturize skin. Paraben, SLS and gluten-free. Not tested on animals.

I have never use this brand I wonder if it's good anybody know how this really works. Does it smell like seaweed?
Start your review of Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash - Eucalyptus + Peppermint!
Danielle S.
Euless, TX
I love this body was! It has nice ingredients that don’t irritate my skin (I get bad dermatitis from anything containing SLS), it smells great, and it doesn’t dry out my skin. My husband even uses it! We are on our third bottle of this stuff now, highly recommend. :)
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased the whole line: the scrub, the lotion and the shower gel in the eucalyptus/ peppermint scent off vitacost. I have sensitive skin and sometimes essential oils can sting me just a bit and honestly I never felt that with any of these products. the shower gel was definitely refreshing and I could feel that "waking up" sensation. I would definitely recommend trying this brand since they have clean products.
Emily M.
York, ME
Although its expensive its a heck of a body wash, really soothes the skin and makes you feel really nice, long lasting and i used 3 times aweek using other body washes on the other days
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Amazing body wash smells terrific again super natural Bridge hello who wants to put rough chemicals on their skin definitely amazing of course super gentle very affordable definitely recommended
Angel A.
Gloucester, VA
I love this stuff so much! Its feelz great and smells great. I feel refreshed after using it. Will buy again!
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
I love this body wash because it is made with all natural ingredients. It smells fabulous and leaves the skin silky smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Melody K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really great stuff, great and gentle on the skin, great for any skin type. Very natural stuff to use for anyone going the natural way in their shower routine or all of their routines. Smells really good. I would recommend it to anyone. It doesn't have any artificial ingredients in it & no parabens in it. Really great quality stuff!
LuCi B.
Jacksonville, FL
Aroma, how soft my skin feels afterwards, knowing that ingredients are healthier than most! Larger bottle available?
Olivia H.
Orange, CT
I use this because it is gentle on my psoriasis and doesn’t irritate it. It’s a nice scent but again the best for my skin.
Jaime M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Yes, this does have a seaweed scent to it but it ties in great with the eucalyptus and peppermint. Super refreshing in the morning