Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersThe Seaweed Bath Co.
Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Cream Unscented - 6 oz by (pack of 6)

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Cream Unscented is a deeply penetrating and smoothing Body Cream. While rich and moisturizing, it also absorbs easily and helps to replenish skin all day long. The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Cream Unscented - 6 oz. by The Seaweed Bath Co. (pack of 6)!
Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Cream Unscented - 6 oz. by The Seaweed Bath Co. (pack of 6) uploaded by Carly C.
Purchased at: Target
I found this on my Target run as well. Awesome deal, however not impressed with the smell. I got this in “eucalyptus peppermint” scent ****wasnt shown as an option****. The cream smelled good at first, like a fresh mint, but as the day went on I started to smell the seaweed. Great ingredients for the skin, just couldn’t get over the nasty smell!
Manchester, NH
Okay so I actually I have the eucalyptus & peppermint seaweed scrub and I love it !!! I didn’t know they had Body cream I might just pick one up and try it out because the scrub smells great and is not rough on my skin!
Lafayette
I hate when people use the phrase “holy grail”, but I would say that it applies to this product. it smells amazing, goes far, is fairly cheap, and contains some pretty incredible ingredients. Some of these include Shea butter, cocoa seed butter, argan oil, sodium hyaluronate, bladderwack seaweed, and multiple essential oils for both their fragrance as well as therapeutic properties. Beyond all of that, it works amazingly well and absorbs almost instantly into your skin. No greasiness or left behind residue, just soft skin.
Richmond, VA
It smells great and is moisturizing. It’s affordable. There aren’t really any great ingredients in it for skincare but it does a good job and is inexpensive.
Okmulgee, OK
Pretty amazing product keeps my skin hydrated all day long! Had got it from target when it was on sale and I love it has a hint smell of lavender not overwhelming while continue to purchase!
Nashville
I love this lotion. It’s one of the best I have ever tried. It gives great moisture and has a fantastic scent. Overall fantastic.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Target
Love this brand and for the price this is an awesome value. I love the lavender scent before bed or when I’m feeling stressed. Really hydrating for the winter.
Thornton
Best lotion and best smell ! Works amazingly and never fails ! I always keep one on hand. This whole line of lotion is my go to/ favorite. Always keeps my skin looking hydrated! Use it on my hands, arms , legs and feet. Takes away any dryness right away.

Looking for your answer?