WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Natasha C.

BY WILDFOX

The fragrance for lovers, skinny dippers, barefoot explorers, and late night chocolate eaters, Wildfox is a dreamy bouquet that charms with dewy white florals, intrigues with absinthe and incense, and captivates with the silky warmth of honey and musks. It is a fragrance for dreamers and for those who believe in themselves. Juxtaposing vintage Hollywood glamour with a wild, young aesthetic, the pink, cut-glass bottle sparkles. Notes: Absinthe Mist, Apricot Blush, Incense, Jasmine Essence, Dewy Honeysuckle, White Camellia, Captive Musk, Honey, Ambrox. Style: Dreamy. Lush. Romantic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
I got this sample with my recent online Sephora purchase. The bottle on the image looks really neat. I did see that the full size bottle is almost $100 which is just crazy to me. It's a pretty good scent when first sprayed but I feel like after it sits it doesn't smell as good anymore. It also didn't seem to last long. About five hours after spraying on wrist and neck I didn't notice it anymore. And for the price of the full size bottle I would want it to last longer than that! 3 stars because it does smell pretty good at first and does last a little bit.
Chey P.
This perfume is so different and smells so pretty! I absolutely love it. I received it as a Christmas gift and my bottle is almost empty. The packaging is so beautiful. I would seriously repurchase myself after this bottle. If you are used to different scents of perfumes and want something new and florally, I'd suggest this perfume; I just love it!
Sam S.
I got this as a sample in one of my.subscription boxes and feel in love with the scent! I told my husband I wanted it for Christmas and he remembered and I've had It for almost a year now. The smell is so warm and calming. I enjoy it very much and the bottle is nice and elegant. Going to have to stock up pretty soon!
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
The fragrance is amazing! I spray it in my hair and it last all day. It has a very clean smell with hints of floral. I'm not normally a fan of floral fragrances but this one is prefect.
Sam S.
Has anyone had to open the bottle? I lost the sprayer part and tried opening to transfer and I can't unscrew it!