WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by Wildfox

The fragrance for lovers, skinny dippers, barefoot explorers, and late night chocolate eaters, Wildfox is a dreamy bouquet that charms with dewy white florals, intrigues with absinthe and incense, and captivates with the silky warmth of honey and musks. It is a fragrance for dreamers and for those who believe in themselves. Juxtaposing vintage Hollywood glamour with a wild, young aesthetic, the pink, cut-glass bottle sparkles. Notes: Absinthe Mist, Apricot Blush, Incense, Jasmine Essence, Dewy Honeysuckle, White Camellia, Captive Musk, Honey, Ambrox. Style: Dreamy. Lush. Romantic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Lebanon
This smelled really good to me. I’m very picky about smells and this made me very happy.
APO, AP
Before I get to the perfume itself, the bottle is gorgeous all in It's own. It makes a LOVELY addition to any vanity and I am so glad that it sits on one of my own. The most standout scent, is the honeysuckle for me. To me, it has a spicy honeysuckle smell and it's a fragrance that I don't mind wearing year round. Especially Perfect for date night!!
Laredo, TX
I received a free sample of this perfume, I had never heard of this brand and I was surprised. I really like this aroma, it's an elegant aroma, it's not cloying. the packaging is beautiful, I'm already saving to buy the perfume

Looking for your answer?