WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sabi B.WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Shelby R.

BY WILDFOX

The fragrance for lovers, skinny dippers, barefoot explorers, and late night chocolate eaters, Wildfox is a dreamy bouquet that charms with dewy white florals, intrigues with absinthe and incense, and captivates with the silky warmth of honey and musks. It is a fragrance for dreamers and for those who believe in themselves. Juxtaposing vintage Hollywood glamour with a wild, young aesthetic, the pink, cut-glass bottle sparkles. Notes: Absinthe Mist, Apricot Blush, Incense, Jasmine Essence, Dewy Honeysuckle, White Camellia, Captive Musk, Honey, Ambrox. Style: Dreamy. Lush. Romantic. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Catherine P.
got a sample of this with my sephora order, and didn’t have a clue what it would smell like, but girllllll it smells so nice, it last long on the skin, and for a tiny little sample I can get 2-4 uses out of it, usually samples run out in just the first use. Must mean the full size bottle takes a while to run out. The scent goes with ages 14+ it’s light and girly.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and it's my first time trying this brand and I really liked it! It has just the right amount of intensity. It's subtle and sensual and low-key sexy. I would wear this for a night out or for a date or for when I'm on a tropical vacation!
Danielle M.
Wildfox has a scent that is middle of the road, not to strong and not to subtle. It’s neither too floral and not to musky. I would recommend it for people who are unsure which way they want to go.
Lena L.
Maryville, TN
I received a sample of this and fell in love. It has a very sweet and lightly floral fragrance that is charming and has a bit of innocence to it. Its an amazing fragrance that lingers all day.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love this perfume! I wear it everyday - love the packaging. The scent lasts all day and while pricey, it lasts awhile so it is worth the money. A perfect mix of floral but a little masculine, not overpoweringly floral or sweet.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I'm blown away! This had become my new favorite scent ever! It's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. I received a sample from Sephora but I'm definitely going to buy the full size for sure!
Christine R.
Indianapolis, IN
I kept receiving this product in my beauty boxes and became obsessed with it! It’s pretty pricey but a little goes a long way. I always get asked what I am wearing.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Lol that the logo is two horses, but the name is WildFOX.  If you are shopping for this online, you are going to have a hard time figuring out if you want this or not.  They are very vague about what this is supposed to smell like...but i guess that is accurate because it smells very non-descript?  Is smells warm and flowery-ish.  I really think you should go with Diptyque if you want something special, or Pacifica fragrances are AMAZING and so budget friendly.
Yaidelyn F.
If you love floral fragrances
this is the one for you. You can detect notes of Apricot, Incense, Jasmine, Honeysuckle,
White Camellia, and Musk. This is a fragrance you can wear on a Romantic date
night. I received this sample with an online order and I’m not sure if I will
be buying this scent full size. I do have to say it does last all day
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I have to stop trying new fragrances, because I end up finding a favorite too quickly.  This one, though, is ABSOLUTELY my favorite new perfume that I've tried.  It's such a beautiful, light scent that stays in my skin all day long.  It's sexy, but lightly feminine at the same time.  I love this!