MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerWildfox
Wildfox Eau de Parfum 17 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by Wildfox

The fragrance for lovers, skinny dippers, barefoot explorers, and late night chocolate eaters, Wildfox is a dreamy bouquet that charms with dewy white florals, intrigues with absinthe and incense, and captivates with the silky warmth of honey and musks. It is a fragrance for dreamers and for those who believe in themselves. Juxtaposing vintage Hollywood glamour with a wild, young aesthetic, the pink, cut-glass bottle sparkles. Notes: Absinthe Mist, Apricot Blush, Incense, Jasmine Essence, Dewy Honeysuckle, White Camellia, Captive Musk, Honey, Ambrox. Style: Dreamy. Lush. Romantic.

Where can one purchase WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray? I had a sample and just ran out. It’s such a lovely scent.
Start your review of WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Jenny M.
WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jenny M.
I love love this fragrance. It’s one of my favorites. I purchased this perfume mostly for the bottle but then fell in love with flower, baby powder scent.
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Alexis S.
This perfume is amazing for a night out at the bars - you'll definitely be noticed by everyone! It's a classic scent that has a profile that isn't "trendy" right now, so you can be sure if you wear it you won't be like everyone else. It reminds me of old school Lancome style perfumes. The bottle is big and beautiful!
allie G.
Austin, TX
WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by allie G.
YES YES YES!!! This perfume not only smells incredible and lasts ALL day, but the bottle is also beautiful! It has a mature smell that develops (and seems to get better and better) throughout the day. I seriously can’t say enough great things about this perfume!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Kohl's
Love the glass bottle and design! Looks unique and extravagant. The smell is not better than the bottle but it's still a lavish scent that lasts a long time and gives a sophisticated yummy scent.
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
I love this scent, it’s such a beautiful summery floral scent. It smells exactly like honeysuckle on me! It’s my favorite to wear for everyday. Light scent but it lasts all day and then some!
catherine P.
got a sample of this with my sephora order, and didn’t have a clue what it would smell like, but girllllll it smells so nice, it last long on the skin, and for a tiny little sample I can get 2-4 uses out of it, usually samples run out in just the first use. Must mean the full size bottle takes a while to run out. The scent goes with ages 14+ it’s light and girly.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Lol that the logo is two horses, but the name is WildFOX.  If you are shopping for this online, you are going to have a hard time figuring out if you want this or not.  They are very vague about what this is supposed to smell like...but i guess that is accurate because it smells very non-descript?  Is smells warm and flowery-ish.  I really think you should go with Diptyque if you want something special, or Pacifica fragrances are AMAZING and so budget friendly.
Yaidelyn F.
If you love floral fragrances this is the one for you. You can detect notes of Apricot, Incense, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, White Camellia, and Musk. This is a fragrance you can wear on a Romantic date night. I received this sample with an online order and I’m not sure if I will be buying this scent full size. I do have to say it does last all day
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I love this fragrance. Unfortunately I think it’s discontinued. It’s very light and airy, has a very fresh scent. Leans more floral. It does seem to have a good shelf life compared to other fragrances as well.
Nevaeh G.
county
I personally love this the only I don't like is that it's a bit strong. Tho I still love this product and would definitely recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 mois
Laura S. il y a 2 mois
Im following this post. Cause I'd like to know too.