WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by Wildfox

The fragrance for lovers, skinny dippers, barefoot explorers, and late night chocolate eaters, Wildfox is a dreamy bouquet that charms with dewy white florals, intrigues with absinthe and incense, and captivates with the silky warmth of honey and musks. It is a fragrance for dreamers and for those who believe in themselves. Juxtaposing vintage Hollywood glamour with a wild, young aesthetic, the pink, cut-glass bottle sparkles. Notes: Absinthe Mist, Apricot Blush, Incense, Jasmine Essence, Dewy Honeysuckle, White Camellia, Captive Musk, Honey, Ambrox. Style: Dreamy. Lush. Romantic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WILDFOX Wildfox Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
APO, AP
Before I get to the perfume itself, the bottle is gorgeous all in It's own. It makes a LOVELY addition to any vanity and I am so glad that it sits on one of my own. The most standout scent, is the honeysuckle for me. To me, it has a spicy honeysuckle smell and it's a fragrance that I don't mind wearing year round. Especially Perfect for date night!!
Melbourne , FL
I call this perfume my fancy going out perfume. The scent is a little stronger but not too sweet at all. It lasts fairly long and is a little more pricey than my other favorites but I like this one as a special treat scent. I have gotten many compliments on this one
This is my absolute favorite scent in a perfume, ever! The price tag is a little high, but not as high as "high end" perfumes. And with the big bottles it really does last a long time. The scent is a perfect mixture of sweet and spicy, it is just amazing!
Blandford, MA
I absolutely love this perfume! It's my all time favorite and I havent found anything like it before. I will forever repurchase this. I just hate how it's harder to find in stores. More people need to know about this perfume. I will recommend this to everyone!
Dallas
Love this scent. I always get compliments when I wear it! I like the larger bottle because I wear it every morning. Highly recommend! It’s light and floral not overpowering. Also makes a pretty decoration on the shelf.
Beverly Hills, CA
Got this as a sample and am obsessed with this fragrance. If I didn’t already have so many I would def purchase. Recommend highly as it has a nice balance of spice and sweetness and really is a well rounded full perfume
Oak Park, CA
Honestly this smells so much better than I first expected. I love their clothes but wasn’t sure about their perfume, fearing it would be similar to Juicy perfumes. But this totally surprised me! It smells so good!!
I received a sample of this perfume in a Sephora purchase. I loved it, but it was extremely difficult to find. This fragrance is gently musky and warm, while being slightly floral. The scent is long-lasting. This is not my daily perfume, I wear it more for an evening event, or more day to day in the winter/fall.
Kent,OH
This was at one point my favorite perfume. It's been overthrown by now but it's still a really nice scent. I saw this on a beauty article years ago and cherished the free sample I got before I could buy a full bottle. It's good fruity and floral but not childlike or overpowering. It's fun and light.
This is the perfect fall fragrance. At first spray, you get the smell of honeysuckle and jasmine. Then, a somewhat fruity smell before it evolves to include incense and musk. The bottle is also a plus. I'd definitely buy again if I can find it!

Looking for your answer?