BY WILDFOX

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wildfox! One of my favorite "California Girl" brands. Baggy sweaters and sunglasses are always cute, but boo for them replacing their creative director and co-founder Kimberley Gordon. Their new direction isn't really what I'd associate the WF brand with, but their sweaters are super comfortable for sure. Tad expensive for a sweater brand, but comb Poshmark and Mercari for some seriously amazing deals!
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
I know Wildfox is known for their comfy sweaters, but their jeans are something special. I have a pair that are baby blue with wisps of pink like a summer sunset. They also fit very nicely. I only am giving them 4 stars, because the price is a little high for the type of materials and designs.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Wildfox is a great clothing brand. Everything is ridiculously comfortable and soft. The downside for me at least, is that the smallest size they offer is still quite large on my frame. I know the clothing is meant to be baggy, but some items quite literally have fallen right off of me.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I wouldn't necessarily say that the quality justifies the price. BUT the sweatshirts are heaven sent in terms of softness. You can find it way more easily now, Nordstrom/Rack, TJ Maxx, etc. Look for sales would be my suggestion and decide how much you love the product :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this brand! I have some sunglasses from this company and i love how unique and cool they are. Also the quality is great and the brand is super on trend and edgy! Love this brand and would recommend it to a friend/family member! will be shopping from there soon!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
One star taken off for the prices. I only buy when on sale. As for their products, they are like nothing else in the market. Extremely comfortable, durable, and they stand out (everyone knows your wearing wildfox). I will continue to purchase their products!!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love everything wildfox, but the one thing if I had to choose that I love more than anything is their sunglasses! I love that they're fun, and affordable for designer glasses! They have so many cute shapes and colors! I'm totally obsessed with all of them!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Studio City, CA
Wildfox was one of my favorite brands for so long but it has lost its magic over the last year or so after getting rid of their founder and creative director. I still love their sunglasses, but their clothing doesn't seem as original as it used to be.
meghan p.
meghan p.
Extremely pricey however the crew necks they have (I forget the name) are so soft and comfy and you can just throw it on whenever and it looks cute but you feel like you're still in your pajamas because of how soft it is
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
This is by far my favorite clothing brand, if you don't have a baggy beach jumper, go, run, buy 1 or 24. Its the softest sweatshirt I have. Everything by Wildfox is extremely comfortable and well made! Worth the money!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
What boutique in your hometown sales WildFox?
Justine S.
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is the sizing for this brand pretty standard?
Dahylene C.
Dahylene C.
Mascotte, FL
Is wildfox just online and is it on the expensive side?
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.
How good are the quality of the clothes here?? :)
SARA D.
SARA D.
Cumberland, RI
Do they ever have good sales?