BY WILDFOX

Devin M.
Austin, TX
FAVE! They opened one near my home and I can't stop shopping. Their sweaters are to die for. The quality and softness are insane. The colors are always bright and vibrant, they bring the punch to my wardrobe and I will always be a customer.
J A.
WISCONSIN
You will be in absolute hell, if you decide to return something, they either forget or take up to a month. no matter how many times you email weborders.  if i want something from wildfox from now on, i'm buying it on ebay.

After reading the reviews for this company at glassdoor.com,  now i know why.
..and don't fall for their email reply about their only being one person in this company doing everything. ...yah they lie too. i have the emails to prove it.
Carolyn G.
One of my all time favorite brands! Although some of the clothes are/seem tacky and may look cheap, the fabric quality is outstanding and the majority of the products are long-lasting and adorable! I love that I can find some of their stuff in stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls, too, for deeply discounted awesomeness.
Melissa H.
Wildfox is a great clothing brand. Everything is ridiculously comfortable and soft. The downside for me at least, is that the smallest size they offer is still quite large on my frame. I know the clothing is meant to be baggy, but some items quite literally have fallen right off of me.
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this brand! They have the comfiest clothing, with the cutest sayings and quotes. Anything you desire, they have; whether that be workout clothing, tees, joggers, sweatshirts, etc. They are definitely a more expensive brand, but I have seen some of their items at places such as Nordstrom Rack.
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
I love Wildfox, but not the prices. My sister has purchased a lot of cute clothes from Wildfox over the years (she lives in LA and has access to sample sales), and I have loved everything she has sent me. Who doesn't love extremely soft oversized clothing?
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wildfox is one of my favorite stores! The clothes are so cute, comfortable, and girly. Unfortunately, the prices are really expensive so I can't buy there too often. I went to the sample sale this past year and got so many clothes. I love the jumpers. The white label designs are my favorite. Their first store is in Los Angeles, where I live, and I absolutely love going. It so cute, I love the design. It's supposed to look like a girl's dream house/closet. It's pink on the outside and even has an outdoor patio area. They host events there pretty often too with free manicures and food. They also change the decor of the store a lot to reflect the new lines they have coming out so it's always fun to go to the store to see the new theme!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I pretty much adore anything that WildFox creates. Obviously it's on the pricier end so I don't shop here as much as I'd like to but I always love my purchases. So cool and different. The sunglasses are amazing as well!
Rachel L.
their stuff is cute and great quality. i've gotten a sweater from here, and i loved it but lately they haven't released stuff i found very eye catching or not tacky looking. i want something darker than a fox
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wildfox! One of my favorite "California Girl" brands. Baggy sweaters and sunglasses are always cute, but boo for them replacing their creative director and co-founder Kimberley Gordon. Their new direction isn't really what I'd associate the WF brand with, but their sweaters are super comfortable for sure. Tad expensive for a sweater brand, but comb Poshmark and Mercari for some seriously amazing deals!
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
What boutique in your hometown sales WildFox?
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is the sizing for this brand pretty standard?
Dahylene C.
Mascotte, FL
Is wildfox just online and is it on the expensive side?
Jessica M.
WildFox keeps popping up on my Instagram feed. I've looked it up and is it just an expensive boutique in LA? I'm not familiar with it.
SARA D.
Glendale, RI
Do they ever have good sales?