BY WILDFOX

•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i LOVE this brand! sometimes i think it’s overpriced, but overall i would say i think it’s worth it. i’m a huge fan of graphic tees and other clothing, and wildfox has some great, often hilarious ones! but they’re also so soft and comfortable that i like them even when they don’t have a funny phrase on them, like the solid black sweatshirt i bought (and almost bought both the crew neck and v neck because i couldn’t decide!). however, the drawbacks are: sometimes ill really like the phrase but not be a fan at all of the design/color which may be enough that i don’t even want to buy it (although sometimes i compromise - i bought one that said “congratulations to me i made it out of bed” that was purple which is the only thing purple i own because it’s something i’d usually never buy) and another one that is big is that they wear out. i have seen one friend’s sweatshirt in particular that is completely faded to the extent that you can’t even read what it says anymore and she says it really thinned out too. it does appear that the level of softness/extreme comfyness deteriorates with use (which i think i’ve seem to some extent) but never so much so that it actually becomes UNCOMFORTABLE, more like an average sweatshirt at that point.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
My favorite clothing brand. If you want the most comfortable sweatpants in the world, look no further. They are so soft and their tees and the perfect thinness. I’m obsessed with everything they make. Especially sunglasses!
Jasmin K.
Cute new sweater from Wildfox I got for Hawaii. It’s perfect for warm weather and wearing over bikinis because it’s lined with terry cloth material. Love the fun print and the saying since I’m always chasing the Sun!
Carolyn G.
One of my all time favorite brands! Although some of the clothes are/seem tacky and may look cheap, the fabric quality is outstanding and the majority of the products are long-lasting and adorable! I love that I can find some of their stuff in stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls, too, for deeply discounted awesomeness.
Melissa H.
Wildfox is a great clothing brand. Everything is ridiculously comfortable and soft. The downside for me at least, is that the smallest size they offer is still quite large on my frame. I know the clothing is meant to be baggy, but some items quite literally have fallen right off of me.
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this brand! They have the comfiest clothing, with the cutest sayings and quotes. Anything you desire, they have; whether that be workout clothing, tees, joggers, sweatshirts, etc. They are definitely a more expensive brand, but I have seen some of their items at places such as Nordstrom Rack.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
I love Wildfox, but not the prices. My sister has purchased a lot of cute clothes from Wildfox over the years (she lives in LA and has access to sample sales), and I have loved everything she has sent me. Who doesn't love extremely soft oversized clothing?
Devin M.
Austin, TX
FAVE! They opened one near my home and I can't stop shopping. Their sweaters are to die for. The quality and softness are insane. The colors are always bright and vibrant, they bring the punch to my wardrobe and I will always be a customer.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wildfox is one of my favorite stores! The clothes are so cute, comfortable, and girly. Unfortunately, the prices are really expensive so I can't buy there too often. I went to the sample sale this past year and got so many clothes. I love the jumpers. The white label designs are my favorite. Their first store is in Los Angeles, where I live, and I absolutely love going. It so cute, I love the design. It's supposed to look like a girl's dream house/closet. It's pink on the outside and even has an outdoor patio area. They host events there pretty often too with free manicures and food. They also change the decor of the store a lot to reflect the new lines they have coming out so it's always fun to go to the store to see the new theme!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wildfox! One of my favorite "California Girl" brands. Baggy sweaters and sunglasses are always cute, but boo for them replacing their creative director and co-founder Kimberley Gordon. Their new direction isn't really what I'd associate the WF brand with, but their sweaters are super comfortable for sure. Tad expensive for a sweater brand, but comb Poshmark and Mercari for some seriously amazing deals!
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
What boutique in your hometown sales WildFox?
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is the sizing for this brand pretty standard?
Dahylene C.
Mascotte, FL
Is wildfox just online and is it on the expensive side?
Jessica M.
WildFox keeps popping up on my Instagram feed. I've looked it up and is it just an expensive boutique in LA? I'm not familiar with it.
SARA D.
Woonsocket, RI
Do they ever have good sales?