BY WILDFLOWERS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Freshly bloomed in Flower Mound, Texas, Wildflowers Skincare provides naturally-derived, gentle products with real results. Every Wildflowers Skincare product is made with a high-performance, botanical complex formula that delivers a premium skin care experience. Wildflowers' skincare technology is made from 99.8% natural sources and 12 essential wildflower extracts to help diminish the effects of aging, acne, and environmental damage. Wildflowers Skincare blossomed with one thing in mind - to treat the natural consumer better. As a lover of naturally-derived beauty, you shouldn't have to choose between an effective beauty regimen and natural products - you can have both. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I love this product so much! Its truly exfoliating without any beads or anything. I believe its just a gentle chemical exfoliation but it really works well! its so amazing how it turns sudsy after you put your hands together. I have very dry and sensitive skin, so this actually works perfect for me. After the first use, I noticed my moisturizer felt as if it absorb more efficiently since my skin was so dry and dehydrated. After the second use, my skin really felt softer. It really is worth a try!