Wilderness Family Naturals Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed, Certified Organic

BY WILDERNESS FAMILY NATURALS #25 in Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed, Certified Organic, 1 quart is a raw cold pressed highly stable coconut oil. The coconut oil contains extra virgin and no trans fat. The oil is USDA certified see more...

• Is this brand good to use for my hair?13 Answers
  • Ive seen coconut oil in stores and it's so expensive! Wha...9 Answers
  • Will this clog my pores if I use it as a moisturizer? I'v...5 Answers
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like that this coconut oil is in a heavy glass jar. It has all the keywords I'm looking for: cold pressed, extra virgin and certified. I have started to replaced vegetable oil with coconut oil for better taste and better health!
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
Wow! What can i say about this other then you have to get your hands on this!! Endless possibilities to this product.. from face, body food or hair and many more types you can use this. . A must try .. you will love it!
Marguerite C.
I love this! I use it for everything; cooking, hair care ( dry scalp issues) and dog coat care ( dog has dry skin). It smells great, it's safe and I recommend this as a must have in your pantry.
Tiffany M.
I love this coconut oil. It has multiple purposes. I use it to sauté my vegetable, to make stir fry, for my hair and my face. It is of good value and can be pricey but again it has multiple purposes.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This coconut oil is great for cooking and can be used for amazing things such as for cosmetic purposes! I would highly recommend to have this in your kitchen and beauty room.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Coconut oil is fantastic and healthy. Used for many different things.
You can use for dry skin, makeup remover, your hair care health, oil pulling which is using it to whiten your teeth, also you can cook with it like you would anything else and its much healthier and better for you. This is a miracle in a oil Lol
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
Is there anything coconut oil isn't good for?? We have used it for so many different things. It is very hydrating and has antibacterial quAlitites, so we have even used it on my daughter when she has has canker sores. Just put a little coconut oil on and let it melt and deep into the sore. Cleared it up faster than salt water rinse, or hydrogen peroxide!! I would recommend for so many reasons!
Lindsey S.
Coconut oil is like a holy grail product. use it to cook, deep condition your hair, moisturizer, clean make up brushes, diaper rash on children, teething rash on children, lip moisturizer, it got rid of my daughters cradle crap. I has used for so many reasons i never go without coconut oil in my house!
Chante F.
I am obsessed with coconut oil!!! I use it for everything! I put it in my hair as a hair mask, mix it with sugar to create a lip scrub/body scrub, use it for cooking, use it for dry skin, I make lip balm with it...I make everything with it!!!
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Este producto es deveras muy bueno,se puede utilizar para un sin fin de cosas desde el cabello,cara,uñas.Tiene en total casi 25 usos muchos lo consumen para bajar de peso,puedes untarlo al cabello todo un dua antes incluso dejarlo puesto si te vas a teñir el cabello
Es muy bueno
Vanessa M.
Pomona , CA
Is this brand good to use for my hair?
Nicole D.
What do you use this product for?
Jennifer M.
Ive seen coconut oil in stores and it's so expensive! What are the benefits and uses that make it worth the price?
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
Will this clog my pores if I use it as a moisturizer? I've used it as an eye makeup remover and it works great, but I'm afraid it will give me acne if I use it all over my face