Wilde Protein Chips Chicken and Waffles, Made with Real Chicken, Thin, Crispy, Paleo-Certified, Keto Snacks, Low-Carb, Healthy Fat, Low Sugar, Gluten-Free, No-Antibiotic, Hormone-Free (4-Pack)

4.71 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These chips are a saving grace on my quest to hit my daily protein goals as a total carbs queen. My family hates this flavor so proceed with caution, but I love the salty / sweet combo and because they’re made from chicken you do get a total chicken & waffles taste with out the caloric guilt!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
These taste just like chicken and waffles! Great crunchy, high protein snack. I’m on a diet similar to keto and these are my go to snack when I need something sweet.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I bought this thinking I would like it after quite liking the buffalo version they had but I’m a bit neutral to it. The taste is reminiscent of chicken and waffles but it is on the sweeter side than savory. It is almost like eating a dessert. Additionally, this one tastes more powdery than the buffalo version. This is also very expensive at $9 for four 1.34 oz bags. The good thing is that I can never finish a bag in one sitting so it does last a bit longer.