Wildberry Incense Wildberry: Fresh Rain (100)

by Wildberry Incense

Wildberry Incense (Fresh Rain/100 Sticks)Wild Berry uses only the highest quality fragrances and a super secret ingredient to assure the incensestays fresh! The incense is made to smell the same way on the stick as it does while it is burning. Wild Berry is hand dipped and made in the U.S.A. - Pieces Included in Case: 100

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wildberry Incense Wildberry: Fresh Rain (100)!
Anna S.
Copley, OH
Wild berry incense have always been a favorite of mine, largely due to the staggering variety of scents (flavors?), affordability, how long they last, and the pleasant strength of the fragrance while burning. Fresh Rain is one of my top picks. Truly a fitting name, with it’s light, soothing scent enveloping a pure and airy essence: that of which manifests as fresh rain cleanses and renews the air around it.
Sarah T.
claremont drive
One of my most favorite scents. I love to burn this on my cleaning days. It brings me calm and peace. They are also super saturated. Would recommend.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I'm loving this Wildberry incense! It smells good and makes your home smell nice and fruity. I even put them as is in clothes drawer , not lit of course.
Sara E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Wilberry.  Please sponsor me! lol. I go to metaphysical/alternative stores in Ohio such as Hemptations and stumble across Wildberry displays of incense.  You can pick any 10 sticks for $2.  Just got some Raspberry and Voodoo scents and I am in love.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wildberry Incense Wildberry: Fresh Rain (100) uploaded by Jaslyn C.
Bought this neat looking insense bottle holder from a local store & also bought a nice hand picked selection of 10 wonderfully scented aroma of high quality insense scents as well. I love the bottle & insense is an old past time favorite that i havnt boughten in a few years & ive been missing out on the nice smoking frangrances of insense. Definitely will be adding to the new purchase with more holders & more insense sticks that ive hqd yet to purchase. Nice large variety of display & they work amazing. Especially after walking into a room after its been burning is always a peaceful pleasent mood boosting feeling. Love the wide variety available at a good fair price.

Looking for your answer?