BY WILD TURKEY #80 in Whiskey

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Bourbon. Single Barrel Bourbon. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
đź’‹Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
So I lived in Kentucky for a little bit and let me tell you that I never knew there were so many different bourbons right around the corner from me. And I truly love this one. It's smooth and sweet. You can put it in desserts and just taste wonderful.
Lucy S.
Edmond
This drink is very smooth with not to much after burn. The flavor is excellent and the price is very reasonable. Overall the drink is very delicious and won't disappoint. I don't think you will find another in this price range that is this good.
Alexandria H.
This is a great whiskey for sipping or mixing! I love adding it to lemonade to make a sweet and citrus summer drink! Tastes a lot like an Arnold Palmer! This whiskey is on the higher side of affordable, but definitely recommend to others! Enjoy!
Emily M.
Newport
Let me start by saying the flavor is great and goes down so easy ! I would recommend his to anyone if you haven’t tried it ! I have bought this for others as well who has loved it just as much ! The pricing is reasonable as well !
Ginger S.
Mooresville
This is the only brand of Burbon I will drink.  I can drink this straight over ice or I can mix with soda and its still a smooth drink.  I purchase from the local ABC store
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This isn't my all time favorite bourbon, which is why I rated it four out of five stars. Knob Creek is my all time favorite bourbon. I do like Wild Turkey because aside from Four Roses, it is one of the few bourbons on the market that doesn't have GMO corn in it. Granted, scientists are still determining whether or not GMOs are still hazardous after the distilling process, but I would rather be safe than sorry sometime down the road. This bourbon is great on the rocks or added to some lemonade (it actually tastes even better with some lavender bitters added as well), and believe it or not, mixing hard cider with bourbon is another amazing combination.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I am from Kentucky and this alcohol is used in many things. I do not drink alcohol, but I do like to cook with it. The great taste that is Left Behind. Wild Turkey goes back a long ways. Great name great taste. Sometimes I heat it so there is no alcohol left behind and use it in icing, barbecue sauce and when I simmer a steak in the skillet. What a great taste that it leaves behind.
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
I love whisky - I don't typically like it straight, but I'll make a mixed drink with it. Wild Turkey is a brand I've tried among many, and I have to say it's not my favorite. I don't prefer the taste of this whisky to other brands. I feel like it needs more finesse during the production to make it more smooth. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Kontesia D.
Red Bay
This is not my favorite, but is a good one. I would recommend this. I think it is a little too pricey for my taste. My fiance does thoroughly enjoy it though. He has a glass at least 3 times a week. We will be repurchasing it as he likes it so. It is available in almost any liquor store I have been in.