BY WILD TURKEY

Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Bourbon. Single Barrel Bourbon. see more...

💋Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
So I lived in Kentucky for a little bit and let me tell you that I never knew there were so many different bourbons right around the corner from me. And I truly love this one. It's smooth and sweet. You can put it in desserts and just taste wonderful.
Samantha T.
Murray
Very tasty and smooth going down. Good on the rocks straight or used in a mixed drink. I prefer this over the alternatives, one of my favorite Wild Turkey variations. Would recommend.
Kara M.
Titusville
This alcohol flavor is amazing. They brand really makes the flavor taste like the flavor advertised. Compared to the other brands in this flavor it has a smoother finish.  A lot of other brands have a charcoal after taste, this brand makes it so that it's always your go to buy. Definitely buying again.
Shydai M.
Mount Vernon
Good stuff honestly I have no complaints with this whiskey wild turkey truly does everything right if you're craving your fix of whiskey wild turkey has just what you need to satisfy you're craving. Plus I love the name of this product
Anthony S.
Compared to other whiskeys this is rather sweet by comparison. Packaged in a beautifully designed bottle this whiskey is definitely a worthwhile notch to add on anyone’s whiskey belt. A heart finish with notes of caramel and vanilla.
Teresa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit is a good strong bourbon. It doesn’t have too much burn but just the right amount. It is smooth and begs to be served on the rocks and sipped and enjoyed. I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth it was. I think is more expensive but worth it.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
This tasted of death the first time I tried it. My ex’s dad bought some and asked if I wanted to try it. Lord my eyes watered. Eventually I grew to love it and would buy again and again. ♥️
Micahlene W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I'm not a whiskey drinker, but my husband says "nothing beats wild turkey" on a regular basis. Despite branching out sometimes, he always comes back to wild turkey whiskey.
Cynthia V.
Lynchburg
Very smooth, good taste, mixes well with other drinks. I liked this because it was not super strong but had a good bite to it. Is especially good mixed with Orange juice.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This isn't my all time favorite bourbon, which is why I rated it four out of five stars. Knob Creek is my all time favorite bourbon. I do like Wild Turkey because aside from Four Roses, it is one of the few bourbons on the market that doesn't have GMO corn in it. Granted, scientists are still determining whether or not GMOs are still hazardous after the distilling process, but I would rather be safe than sorry sometime down the road. This bourbon is great on the rocks or added to some lemonade (it actually tastes even better with some lavender bitters added as well), and believe it or not, mixing hard cider with bourbon is another amazing combination.