BY WILD TURKEY #36 in Hot Sauce

The famous name on this bottle comes from a group of wild turkey hunters, one of whom brought a special barrel-aged bourbon on their annual hunting trip. In later years they always requested "that Wild Turkey bourbon" and today it is still hand-crafted... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Really smooth drink.  I'm not a huge drinker but I do enjoy a mixed drink from time to time and I really love the wild turkey brand.  It goes down so smoothly!
mindy j.
Po box 641
This product is really good it's worth the money you pay for it! My friends and I all like it so if your wanting something worth the money buy this
Lorrie B.
Manchester
Love this product! I love spicy things and this is the best. I got it online.. It's very affordable and is perfect for bbq
Lacey W.
Neosho, MO
Love the kick this hot sauce gives to a big pot of chili. Will definitely warm you up during the winter! A great buy!
Bennie F.
Dallas
I do not particulary like this because of the hotness.  But my family members love it and buy it all the time!!
crystal f.
Creswell
Smooth and delicious without spending an arm and a leg. I buy this on occasion to share with my family and friends.
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
The habanero flavor is a hit on any meat I grill! Marinate with wild turkey and I guarantee you won't regret it!
Hannah C.
Bland and all I could taste was a hint of whiskey. The heat from the habenaro overpowered the flavor. Not a fan.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!