BY WILD TURKEY #19 in Hot Sauce

The famous name on this bottle comes from a group of wild turkey hunters, one of whom brought a special barrel-aged bourbon on their annual hunting trip. In later years they always requested "that Wild Turkey bourbon" and today it is still hand-crafted... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Belkis P.
Norman, OK
Great product, does the job and mixes well with other products. I am a repeat customer and have referred to this product for quite some time Would recommend.
Kinsey R.
This stuff is amazing. Adds instant heat to anything you add it to. It has a nice, deep taste that leaves a path of warm wherever it touches. Has a hint of smokeyness to it
Breanna H.
My boyfriend probably buys this once a month for his steaks. He even puts it on his asparagus. I don't think its that bad but I'm not the biggest fan of hot sauces.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Really smooth drink.  I'm not a huge drinker but I do enjoy a mixed drink from time to time and I really love the wild turkey brand.  It goes down so smoothly!
mindy j.
917 middle fork Salyersville, KY
This product is really good it's worth the money you pay for it! My friends and I all like it so if your wanting something worth the money buy this
Lorrie B.
Manchester
Love this product! I love spicy things and this is the best. I got it online.. It's very affordable and is perfect for bbq
Bennie F.
Dallas
I do not particulary like this because of the hotness.  But my family members love it and buy it all the time!!
Lacey W.
Neosho, MO
Love the kick this hot sauce gives to a big pot of chili. Will definitely warm you up during the winter! A great buy!
crystal f.
Creswell
Smooth and delicious without spending an arm and a leg. I buy this on occasion to share with my family and friends.