Wild Turkey Habanero Hot Sauce (Pack of 3)

by Wild Turkey

The famous name on this bottle comes from a group of wild turkey hunters, one of whom brought a special barrel-aged bourbon on their annual hunting trip. In later years they always requested "that Wild Turkey bourbon" and today it is still hand-crafted...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wild Turkey Habanero Hot Sauce (Pack of 3)!
Rochester, NY
This product is truly amazing. It really help me feel amazing. It was very effective and did everything it said it would and exceeded expectations. This was my first time trying. I would say everything is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something like it. I would definitely buy it again
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
allen, tx
Great sauce and addictive!! I put it on everything. Probably why the sell 3 at a time!! Great Christmas gifts! Love it on Ribs and a great twist when making BBQ/TEXMEX nachos. I buy mine online through Amazon
Fort Jennings, OH
My husband loves hot sauce. They was a roasted hot sauce that has a great taste. We eat hot sauce on a lot of different foods!! This hot sauce followed by its good taste is the price!!
No Special Diet
My boyfriend probably buys this once a month for his steaks. He even puts it on his asparagus. I don't think its that bad but I'm not the biggest fan of hot sauces.
San Juan, TX
I got to admit I love this drink. I can drink it alone or with any other kinds of drinks. It's strong and smooth, I use it for family occasions or parties. Just to have a little bit of fun, I really recommend.
Sherman, IL
I love hot sauce and I like spicy stuff! Wild Turkey's hot sauces are amazing. They have real spice without being overwhelming. I believe that I got a sample pack on amazon for like ten bucks and it was well worth it! I forget what all flavors came with it but definitely try them out!
Conneaut
I am a big fan of hot sauce and this sauce has a tangy bourban bite to it. It goes well on chicken wings and pork.  Try frying up some wing and smothering them in this sauce you will not regret it I promise. I will buy this sauce over and over because no other hor sauce compares to it now.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Martindale
My spouse was a big fan of this sauce. We got it in a gift basket for Christmas and all three were gone in two months. Goes great with brisket or roast beef. We'll probably be getting some of it to give away as gifts this holiday season. Would recommend.
Boonton, NJ
This habanero hotsauce us simply amazing. It is hot hot hot. But when pairs with some melted butter it is sinful and makes the best buffalo wings ever. Be liberal you won't be sorry!