BY WILD TURKEY

Wild turkey BBQ sauce combines the art of bourbon into a true southern BBQ sauce. Excellent on ribs, pork chops, pulled pork, steaks and chicken. see more...

Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Love smothering chicken with this yummy goodness. Maybe not the healthiest choice but it sure is good. I bought this at my local grocery store. Chicken thighs, salt, pepper and this bbq 350 degrees. I will repurchase again for sure.
Rory F.
Austin
We used this in the crock pot and it came out pretty good. It covered the gamey taste of the hog. Not my favorite because it was a little sweeter than I like. I had to add a title more bouton to even out the flavor but did well.
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
Typical whiskey. I don’t think it is really anything special. It is nice and cheap as well as pretty common so you can buy it from anywhere. I think it goes best with sour mix but that is just me. My friends like it with coke.
Ashlynn A.
I personally don’t like this but my brother swears by it. He can drink the whole thing just like that without a doubt he loves it and loves the flavor. He would but them all if he could and yes I would
Cassandra S.
Lebanon, MO
It tasted pretty good and a lot of people from my party thought it was as well good. I would like it to be a bit thicker then it was it seemed a bit to runny for me.
Misty N.
yuba city
great for chicken. sweet and make the chicken tender. best if u BBQ it not back in the oven.the price is great its not to high for the amount you get. I dont know how healthy it is but im sure its better then drinking the wild turkey its self. lol i would recommend ever one to try at lest once.
Amy B.
This product is very smooth and easy to drink. It is perfect for mixed drinks or to even drink by its self. It lived up to its great reputation. I would definitely recommend to any friends looking to try a new vodka. It is sold at almost every liquor store so it is very easy to find.
Faith J.
Louisville, KY
My favorite BBQ sauce, I use this on everything I BBQ and it is also amazing on baked chicken. My favorite thing to put is on is pulled pork. It is a great value for the price. I love the flavor and so does my family. I am very happy with my purchase and will continue to be a loyal customer. Definitely a 5/5!
Katherine T.
Tomah
This is absolutely amazing! I have used this on many items but the best was on a rack of ribs. I bought it online. Honestly this vs other BBQ sauces is a winner. I paid it with many red meats and even chicken. I would recommend this to anyone who loves BBQ.
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love this barbecue sauce! I use barbecue sauce on everything and I love how you get this taste of wild turkey. Not over powering but just subtle hints. Very yummy. I pour it over everything burgers, chicken, French fries it's so yummy.