Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
This stuff makes a great shot. Not as much burn as regular wild Turkey. The honey makes it sweet and smooth. Happy Thanksgiving! Have some Wild Turkey.
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
This is so good. I love this over ice or mixed with with sweet and sour with a hint of sprite. Just great. I have a huge bottle In my fridge right now.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Not to bad. Do not get a lot of the "honey" flavor. If your looking to get hit with honey this is not it. The hint of honey really accents the whiskey.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Smooth, just right enough sweet. Not a whiskey drinker except as as mixer. This can actually be a sipping whiskey all by itself it was light enough.
Scotty W.
Windsor
Smooth. Not too sweet, and enough of a bite to make just one more. Bought the one shots...so good, bought a fifth.
It's now a daily staple in my life.
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
I am not a whiskey drinker and I love American Honey! It's smooth enough to drink without a mixer. The sweet, delicious taste is always a winner!
Joseph S.
Camp Lejeune, NC
THE ORIGINAL honey whiskey to burst on to the scene and BY FAR THE BEST.

SMOOTH WITH THE PERFECT HONEY FLAVOR THAT DOES'NT OVERPOWER THE WHISKEY
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite whiskey! I mix it with a little bit of Coke and it's wonderful! :) Highly recommend it even if you're not a whiskey drinker.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Surprisingly smooth. I'm not a big bourbon drinker, but the lowered alcohol content with the touch of honey makes this definitely drinkable.
Dusty M.
Fairmont, WV
One of my favorites my buddies buy this at least once a week. Especially great if you enjoy a honey flavor but a nice shot that you can enjoy
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?