BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Amanda M.
Austin, IN
This is my alcoholic beverage of choice. It's sweet but not too sweet and it is very smooth. I think in comparison to the other whiskeys it's reasonably priced.
Mandi D.
Wykoff, MN
I am not a whisky drinker myself but my boyfriend loves this!! He says that it is very smooth and if he could convince me to try it, I would probably like it!
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
One of my all time favorite whiskey's. So smooth you don't even need a mixer, but it tastes great both ways. Never go to a party without a bottle of this!
Cael T.
North Arlington, NJ
Delicious blend of honey! Perfectly done. It goes down really smooth and easy and still gets the job done. Be careful it can creep up on you pretty quickly
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
This is so good. I love this over ice or mixed with with sweet and sour with a hint of sprite. Just great. I have a huge bottle In my fridge right now.
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
This stuff makes a great shot. Not as much burn as regular wild Turkey. The honey makes it sweet and smooth. Happy Thanksgiving! Have some Wild Turkey.
Scotty W.
Windsor
Smooth. Not too sweet, and enough of a bite to make just one more. Bought the one shots...so good, bought a fifth.
It's now a daily staple in my life.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Smooth, just right enough sweet. Not a whiskey drinker except as as mixer. This can actually be a sipping whiskey all by itself it was light enough.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Not to bad. Do not get a lot of the "honey" flavor. If your looking to get hit with honey this is not it. The hint of honey really accents the whiskey.
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
I am not a whiskey drinker and I love American Honey! It's smooth enough to drink without a mixer. The sweet, delicious taste is always a winner!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?