Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Cael T.
North Arlington, NJ
Delicious blend of honey! Perfectly done. It goes down really smooth and easy and still gets the job done. Be careful it can creep up on you pretty quickly
justine C.
Key West , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Add it to some iced tea on a nice Sunday afternoon! Its the best! definitely on of my favorites. just in time for the summer
Whitney M.
This is not my idea of a good whiskey. It is syrup-y and much too sweet. It could be good for introductory whiskey drinkers.
Debbie R.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite whiskey! I mix it with a little bit of Coke and it's wonderful! :) Highly recommend it even if you're not a whiskey drinker.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love whiskey, but I'm not at all a fan of the honey whiskey. It just has a weird flavor that isn't what you would expect.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
This is addictive.it sweet with honey before you no it you have drank a couple of glasses and you are drunk. Great tasting.
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
This is so good. I love this over ice or mixed with with sweet and sour with a hint of sprite. Just great. I have a huge bottle In my fridge right now.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
So much punch!! this is strong. it goes down smoothr than original wild turkey, this is not my favorite but its very good
brittany w.
Portsmouth, VA
This gets me every time. I love the flavor, although it can be strong sometimes. But i normally make it as a mixed drink.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
This whiskey is good for beginners. It's sweet enough for those unaccustomed to whiskey, but still has a definite whiskey flavor.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?