Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Laura B.
Laura B.
WHOA!! This stuff is too much for me! It's too strong and it tastes horrible to me! Just not my style!!
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
This liquor is way strong! Definitely a sipping liquor. I'm not so sure I like the honey flavor so much.
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Wykoff, MN
I am not a whisky drinker myself but my boyfriend loves this!! He says that it is very smooth and if he could convince me to try it, I would probably like it!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
This whiskey is good for beginners. It's sweet enough for those unaccustomed to whiskey, but still has a definite whiskey flavor.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is really tasty. If you look sweet with your whiskey, get this! I spilled it on my hand and it smelled like pancake syrup. Ha!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Smooth, just right enough sweet. Not a whiskey drinker except as as mixer. This can actually be a sipping whiskey all by itself it was light enough.
Kellie A.
Kellie A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker; I do like dark alcohols but I usually prefer to mix it. With American Honey I can sip it straight on the rocks. It's best if you put it in the refrigerator but I wouldn't complain even if it's warm. It thickens up when it's cold and it's sooo sweet and smooth.

I've been so happy with it straight that I only recently tried mixing it and it was great with cola soda!

The best thing about this is it's a full strength alcohol.. 35%/70proof but it's sweet enough to be a cooler or cocktail. Watch it though, 1 shot and you'll be jolly, 2 shots and you'll be extra jolly, after that.. it depends on you. Don't want to get too jolly because we know what happens when we drink too much.

The honey infused in it is 100% real.. natural.. and I sober and wake up feeling just as jolly. No headaches or unpleasantness for me.. I found my new favorite drink. I wouldn't drink anything else if given the choice.
Jac D.
Jac D.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the only whiskey that I personally can sip on. It's smooth and the aftertaste is sweet with honey flavor.
Loren S.
Loren S.
Glendale , CA
This is my husband favorite thing to drink on the rocks. Way more flavorful and smoothr than Jack Daniel's honey.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I have been drinking this for about 2 years now. This is still my go-to beverage when I'm out.
In comparison to other honey flavored bourbons out there, this has a finer taste. It's almost syrupy vs. the other and has a clean distinct taste.

This is great in tea, with soda water - as it is sweet, or you can enjoy it over ice.
It's very smooth and if you're just starting on bourbons, this is a nice way to start.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?