Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Still a good whiskey but not great. I honestly have mixed feelings about it so I have it a c.
Cael T.
Cael T.
North Arlington, NJ
Delicious blend of honey! Perfectly done. It goes down really smooth and easy and still gets the job done. Be careful it can creep up on you pretty quickly
Jade D.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
So much punch!! this is strong. it goes down smoothr than original wild turkey, this is not my favorite but its very good
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This tastes great, but don't let that sweet taste fool ya! It'll catch up with you quick!
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
This is such a sweet whiskey, it's great on the rocks, or mixed.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
I love this stuff! I'm not a bourbon drinker at all but this stuff is delicious and a lick-your-lip-when-you're-done kind of hard liquor!
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chattanooga, TN
I normally can not stand the taste of whiskey, at all. This is so smooth and easy going down. I love it with sweet tea!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
This is an all time fav. of mine this liquor is so smooth and has the greatest taste. My fav. thing to do is mix with sweet tea if you have never tried this before it is a must if you like sweet tea you would love this mixture it is smooth and taste just like sweet tea
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
Seriously one of my favorite drinks to relax with. Mix it with some ginger ale and sit on the porch with a cigar!
Maria C.
Maria C.
State College, PA
Unlike Evan Williams, the brassiness of this liquor is much more subtle and tolerable. Pretty smooth for the price, and the alcohol content is great. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?