Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
West Mifflin, PA
This is so good. I love this over ice or mixed with with sweet and sour with a hint of sprite. Just great. I have a huge bottle In my fridge right now.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Chatfield, MN
Wild Turkey is my favorite whiskey. I used to drink Jack Daniel's but found that it burned too much and I didn't like the aftertaste. My good friend from Alabama introduced me to Wild Turkey and it's great! When I tried American Honey I decided it was my new favorite. Always have a bottle on hand!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Columbus, OH
Love the sweet of this with the bite. Makes it easy to get carried away with.
Shalene  H.
Shalene H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best when you put it in the freezer and let it get super cold. Goes down smooth
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
This is actually my favorite drink. the sweetness of this drink makes it palatable to even nonwhiskey drinkers. its great alone, on the rocks (even if you're use to frou fruo drinks), but mixes well. i like it with unsweetened ice tea, because its sweet enough on its own, but i will also add a shot to a glass of cider or even a long island. if you're looking for a more grown up drink and not to keen on getting on the ciroc bandwagon, get this and share with your friends
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I prefer the regular wild turkey because I feel like this one just hides the flavors with the honey. Not too expensive and they sell it just about any liquor store.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
It's not my favorite whiskey, but it will do in a pinch. Smells strong like whiskey, but has a slightly sweeter taste.
Liz N.
Liz N.
My husband's favorite drink! Wonderful just by itself - nothing else needed. A sweet, honey whiskey that's great for sipping all night.
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I absolutely hate the original wild turkey, so trying this one was a big leap of faith for me...like I jumped off a cliff for this one. Surprisingly this was great! I think it's great for a festive shot or in some hot tea for a nice kick!
kimberly g.
kimberly g.
West Babylon, NY
I'm a really big fan of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey so I thought I'd like this as well..... Definitely did not. It reminded me of a thick syrup which is not at all appetizing and it was way too sweet for my liking. If you like that in a beverage though, this would be great for you.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?