Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Jamie B.
Piscataway, NJ
I never drink whiskey. I drank this by accident, kinda. Someone bought a shot of this for me and just told me to drink. It was on the "hard" side, but was pleasant. I was SHOCKED when they told me this was Wild Turkey!! If you've never had whiskey, try this first!
John G.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried this in a bar one night and was immediately hooked! Nice aromatic blend and amber color. If George Thorogood ever finds this, he'll add a couple of lines to his song, "I Drink Alone".
Brittany M.
Louisville, KY
I'm actually not a fan of whiskey or boubon but I actually enjoy American Honey! It's sweet and smooth and I can even drink it straight and not mixed with anything.
Karen N.
Dresden, TN
I love this brand has a very smooth taste if you don't like whiskey you will this one. So smooth you can drink over just ice no mixing. I have mixed with sprite but a lot better straight.
Michelle L.
My favorite of the honey whiskies that are out. It's sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. I love mixing it with lemonade for a delicious take on lemon tea & honey.
Robert R.
Santa Ana, CA
When this stuff came out I was all over it honey and whiskey best combination out there. Not to strong where it burn your throat like other whiskey. The honey after taste is great warm and sweet. Also goes good with clear sodas like sprite or 7up.
Clark J.
New City, NY
If you don't want to go to someone's Thanksgiving feast empty-handed I would suggest this. You contribute to the turkey day festivities with this plus it tastes pretty good!
Tabitha B.
AHHHH!!! This is my FAVORITE drink! I can sit and drink the whole bottle alone. My husband introduced me to this thinking I would not like it now he gets mad because we have to buy so much of it!
Chelsea S.
Not my favorite, but does have a good flavor and is fairly smooth going down. Therefore, there is really no need to mix it or chase it. Definitely one of my top choices.
Zofia M.
I prefer the regular wild turkey because I feel like this one just hides the flavors with the honey. Not too expensive and they sell it just about any liquor store.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?