Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Tabitha B.
AHHHH!!! This is my FAVORITE drink! I can sit and drink the whole bottle alone. My husband introduced me to this thinking I would not like it now he gets mad because we have to buy so much of it!
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
This stuff makes a great shot. Not as much burn as regular wild Turkey. The honey makes it sweet and smooth. Happy Thanksgiving! Have some Wild Turkey.
Zofia M.
I prefer the regular wild turkey because I feel like this one just hides the flavors with the honey. Not too expensive and they sell it just about any liquor store.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Smooth, just right enough sweet. Not a whiskey drinker except as as mixer. This can actually be a sipping whiskey all by itself it was light enough.
Krystle R.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely cold smooth and wild. With a spot of honey you can def use this to cure a sore throat. (trust me I've done it) It's great with sour seven and American Honey. Also great served with tea or lemonade.
Mandi D.
Wykoff, MN
I am not a whisky drinker myself but my boyfriend loves this!! He says that it is very smooth and if he could convince me to try it, I would probably like it!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Great liquor, has a great flavor & very strong but good. Great for just sipping on alittle. Don't drink to much or u will get drunk. Expensive but worth the try it's great!
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Surprisingly smooth. I'm not a big bourbon drinker, but the lowered alcohol content with the touch of honey makes this definitely drinkable.
Stephanie B.
By far my favorite bourbon! It has the perfect sweetness to it without being over the top. It is incredibly smooth and goes great for any occasion in my opinion.
Erin L.
ORLANDO, FL
This is one of my favorite whiskies. It has such a smooth flavor and minimal after burn. Use sprite, ginger ale, or another clear soda as a mixer so as not to over-power the flavor.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?