Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smooth and distinctly honey-flavored, this is a little on the sweet side. Easy drinking for a cocktail or two, but the sweetness is too much for any more than that.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I originally tried Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey, which I liked.. But I actually prefer this one! Much smoothr to me, which I love. The flavor of this is fantastic!
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
My all time favorite whiskey. I ALWAYS have a bottle of this in my freezer. It is so sweet and smooth that you can mix it in anything, but I always prefer to drink it straight. Yum!
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I first bought this whiskey because I wanted to try and flavored whiskey that I would sip on the rocks and I love it. I've tried a few other brads but I always come back to this one.
Gabriela A.
North Bergen, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This whiskey is my favorite to drink. I take it straight up. Unlike most liquors, it doesn't have a very strong/bitter taste. It goes down smooth and has a sweet after note.
joie w.
Wish i could rate this 10 stars!!! American Honey is my drink of choice...love to sip on the rocks and chase it w/a cold beer. perfectly sweet not thick unlike most of the other brands. Desert in a bottleūüėä
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I'm not a straight bourbon drinker, but mix this with some sweet and sour, a little water and ice and it's pretty tasty. I prefer over regular bourbon myself, but my husband disagrees.
Terah C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this whiskey, mainly for mixed drinks. It's good on the rocks, but too sweet. If I'm drinking a whiskey on the rocks, I'd rather it not be sweet, but it's still good! It's great in an iced-tea.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
This drink is definitely not for me. Wild Turkey is just not a flavor that I personally enjoy. It has potential to be good in mixer with other flavors but not good by itself.
Kelsey G.
West Mifflin, PA
This is, without a doubt, my favorite whiskey. I drink it straight or mix it with a little ice water. It's incredibly smooth with a sweet aftertaste. I love watching the honey mix with the water.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?