Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
I adore honey whiskey. This fact is not lost on my friends. This was my first so it holds a special place in my heart. Despite being cheaper than Jim Beam or Jack Daniels, it still is smooth and great in coke, ginger ale or just to sip. It has a perfect blend of honey and whiskey so it's ideal for dinner or dessert. Jim Beam Honey has more of a whiskey flavor if you want stronger and Jack Daniels Honey has more of a golden savory honey flavor. If you want a straight 50/50 mix Wild Turkey is your whiskey and will be in your price point!
Roni G.
Roni G.
Really good. Super sweet but I like to add it to my hot tea. Makes a great hot toddy.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I usually think whiskey is absolutely disgusting, but for the first time ever, I'm able to drink it without holding my nose. It's so good! Very sweet, heavy honey flavor. Now if only it wasn't a whiskey...I'd recommend to people trying to get used to the taste.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon , GA
Wild turkey is a very good brand! I love the honey one! Its very yummy chilled and with creme soda!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
North augusta , Sc
Love this verison of American Honey - it is perfect to take as a shot!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
This is the REASON I'm married to the man I am married to. Lol this stuff consumed our first week of getting to know each other. It's tasty, and can be a definite shot. It lets your guard down!
Regina B.
Regina B.
Takoma Park, MD
This is so smooth and easy to drink
Elise B.
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
We keep this on hand. It pairs well with wild turkey on the rocks or just by itself.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Columbus, OH
Love the sweet of this with the bite. Makes it easy to get carried away with.
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I absolutely hate the original wild turkey, so trying this one was a big leap of faith for me...like I jumped off a cliff for this one. Surprisingly this was great! I think it's great for a festive shot or in some hot tea for a nice kick!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?