Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I've tried all of the honey whiskeys that recently dropped on the scene and American Honey is by far the smoothst and most flavorful. I enjoy it with a hoy cup of tea before bed. Sweet dreams.
Alexandria S.
This is the REASON I'm married to the man I am married to. Lol this stuff consumed our first week of getting to know each other. It's tasty, and can be a definite shot. It lets your guard down!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smooth and distinctly honey-flavored, this is a little on the sweet side. Easy drinking for a cocktail or two, but the sweetness is too much for any more than that.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I originally tried Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey, which I liked.. But I actually prefer this one! Much smoothr to me, which I love. The flavor of this is fantastic!
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
My all time favorite whiskey. I ALWAYS have a bottle of this in my freezer. It is so sweet and smooth that you can mix it in anything, but I always prefer to drink it straight. Yum!
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
I first bought this whiskey because I wanted to try and flavored whiskey that I would sip on the rocks and I love it. I've tried a few other brads but I always come back to this one.
jason K.
Leland, NC
Keep it in the freezer, mix to with nothing, I find it to be more economical to by the airplane bottles than a big bottle, plus it stores in the freezer better.
Gabriela A.
West New York, NJ
This whiskey is my favorite to drink. I take it straight up. Unlike most liquors, it doesn't have a very strong/bitter taste. It goes down smooth and has a sweet after note.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I'm not a straight bourbon drinker, but mix this with some sweet and sour, a little water and ice and it's pretty tasty. I prefer over regular bourbon myself, but my husband disagrees.
Jessica K.
Stapleton, AL
This drink is definitely not for me. Wild Turkey is just not a flavor that I personally enjoy. It has potential to be good in mixer with other flavors but not good by itself.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?