Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I usually think whiskey is absolutely disgusting, but for the first time ever, I'm able to drink it without holding my nose. It's so good! Very sweet, heavy honey flavor. Now if only it wasn't a whiskey...I'd recommend to people trying to get used to the taste.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a bourbon fan whatsoever, but I had a cocktail at Drake's that had this one in particular in it. It was so smooth and delicious I was highly impressed with it. Definitely worth a try if you actually enjoy bourbon.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
As someone who drinks a lot of single malt and bourbon, I tried this with some hesitation.

Yeah, it's kind of vile on its own. Taste is very one dimensional, and then the alcohol gets to you. It's great if you mix it into other things, but I would definitely not describe this generally as a sipping whiskey.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Oh man. 10/10 I love this stuff. It's so smooth and good. It doesn't give me that feeling like I'm going to puke like a lot of darker liquors do. Haha. It's really so smooth. It's not cheap but worth the extra money.
Maria C.
State College, PA
Unlike Evan Williams, the brassiness of this liquor is much more subtle and tolerable. Pretty smooth for the price, and the alcohol content is great. Would definitely recommend.
kimberly g.
West Babylon, NY
I'm a really big fan of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey so I thought I'd like this as well..... Definitely did not. It reminded me of a thick syrup which is not at all appetizing and it was way too sweet for my liking. If you like that in a beverage though, this would be great for you.
Caitlin D.
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker and before I first tried this I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I was actually really surprised. It went down super smooth and it wasn't too sweet. I really liked it a lot.
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
My dad got this for my mom for christmas and of course i had to try it i already like the original wild turkey lol but this has an even better taste to it and goes down a lot smoothr. Its more pricey then the original but its worth it.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I've tried all of the honey whiskeys that recently dropped on the scene and American Honey is by far the smoothst and most flavorful. I enjoy it with a hoy cup of tea before bed. Sweet dreams.
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the REASON I'm married to the man I am married to. Lol this stuff consumed our first week of getting to know each other. It's tasty, and can be a definite shot. It lets your guard down!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?