Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Dawn B.
polkton, NC
This is an all time fav. of mine this liquor is so smooth and has the greatest taste. My fav. thing to do is mix with sweet tea if you have never tried this before it is a must if you like sweet tea you would love this mixture it is smooth and taste just like sweet tea
Andrea C.
I love this stuff!
It is sweeter than the original! It blends better and tastes better when you mix it with drinks.

I prefer this stuff over the JD Honey version.
This one is just has a better and smoothr flavor and taste!
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Love Wild Turkey bourbon and this American Honey is a great addition to the bar! Favorite "weird" way to use it is throwing it in the freezer, it thickens up a lot and you can pour it over your pancakes like its syrup ūüėú
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
This whiskey is very smooth, even for ladies like myself that prefers wine and cocktails. I mixed this with hot apple cider and it made a WONDERFUL night cap! I've also used this with cinnamon apple tea for sore throats and it is VERY soothing!
Ashley S.
American Honey is a delicious, smooth, sweet whiskey. My friends and I enjoy drinking this most with Ginger Beer or mixed with Sweet Tea and 7up. Yum!

The photo with this review is a close up of some free samples of American Honey, an American Honey Shirt, and an American Honey Calendar
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I absolutely hate the original wild turkey, so trying this one was a big leap of faith for me...like I jumped off a cliff for this one. Surprisingly this was great! I think it's great for a festive shot or in some hot tea for a nice kick!
Jen W.
Sarasota, FL
While there are a variety of whiskey brands out there, this is my favorite hands down. I prefer the Bourbon based whiskeys because of the slight bite they have to them, rather than the sweetness of whiskeys such as Evan Williams.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect whiskey if you want to get absolutely mind blowing trashed and do crazy stuff! Anything wild turkey makes me WILD so the name says it all. The honey is a great add to make it go down a little bit smoothr!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I did not like this at all. It was harsh had a bitter taste and it made me vomit right after having a shot. I thought it was cause I took a shot so I tried it in some hot tea like my hubby said to and no that made it worse
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I usually think whiskey is absolutely disgusting, but for the first time ever, I'm able to drink it without holding my nose. It's so good! Very sweet, heavy honey flavor. Now if only it wasn't a whiskey...I'd recommend to people trying to get used to the taste.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?