Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Josie K.
Luck, WI
I absolutely hate the original wild turkey, so trying this one was a big leap of faith for me...like I jumped off a cliff for this one. Surprisingly this was great! I think it's great for a festive shot or in some hot tea for a nice kick!
Jen W.
Charlotte, NC
While there are a variety of whiskey brands out there, this is my favorite hands down. I prefer the Bourbon based whiskeys because of the slight bite they have to them, rather than the sweetness of whiskeys such as Evan Williams.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is the perfect whiskey if you want to get absolutely mind blowing trashed and do crazy stuff! Anything wild turkey makes me WILD so the name says it all. The honey is a great add to make it go down a little bit smoothr!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I did not like this at all. It was harsh had a bitter taste and it made me vomit right after having a shot. I thought it was cause I took a shot so I tried it in some hot tea like my hubby said to and no that made it worse
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I usually think whiskey is absolutely disgusting, but for the first time ever, I'm able to drink it without holding my nose. It's so good! Very sweet, heavy honey flavor. Now if only it wasn't a whiskey...I'd recommend to people trying to get used to the taste.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
As someone who drinks a lot of single malt and bourbon, I tried this with some hesitation.

Yeah, it's kind of vile on its own. Taste is very one dimensional, and then the alcohol gets to you. It's great if you mix it into other things, but I would definitely not describe this generally as a sipping whiskey.
Maria C.
State College, PA
Unlike Evan Williams, the brassiness of this liquor is much more subtle and tolerable. Pretty smooth for the price, and the alcohol content is great. Would definitely recommend.
kimberly g.
West Babylon, NY
I'm a really big fan of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey so I thought I'd like this as well..... Definitely did not. It reminded me of a thick syrup which is not at all appetizing and it was way too sweet for my liking. If you like that in a beverage though, this would be great for you.
joie w.
Wish i could rate this 10 stars!!! American Honey is my drink of choice...love to sip on the rocks and chase it w/a cold beer. perfectly sweet not thick unlike most of the other brands. Desert in a bottleūüėä
Amber C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My dad got this for my mom for christmas and of course i had to try it i already like the original wild turkey lol but this has an even better taste to it and goes down a lot smoothr. Its more pricey then the original but its worth it.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?