Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I have tried all the bourbons on the market. Wild Turkey American honey is by far the best one out there. The honey taste in the wild turkey brand is not artificial tasting at all. The Evan Williams and Jack Daniels are so nasty and they honey taste is not very good but very artificial tasting.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite whiskey!! Such smooth taste, heavenly aroma! I highly recommend you to try Wild Turkey Whiskey if you haven't. Wild turkey is made in Kentucky where the bourbom trail is, of course it i amazing!
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY
I am too much of a wimp to drink this regularly, but one of my friends absolutely loves it, and on the rare occasion I am out with him, I ALWAYS do a shot of the turkey! You feel it burn all the way down. Dang! As he says "you taste the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing... the whole dinner". Not for wimps like me, but others love it!
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
This is an all time fav. of mine this liquor is so smooth and has the greatest taste. My fav. thing to do is mix with sweet tea if you have never tried this before it is a must if you like sweet tea you would love this mixture it is smooth and taste just like sweet tea
Andrea C.
I love this stuff!
It is sweeter than the original! It blends better and tastes better when you mix it with drinks.

I prefer this stuff over the JD Honey version.
This one is just has a better and smoothr flavor and taste!
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Love Wild Turkey bourbon and this American Honey is a great addition to the bar! Favorite "weird" way to use it is throwing it in the freezer, it thickens up a lot and you can pour it over your pancakes like its syrup ūüėú
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a bourbon fan whatsoever, but I had a cocktail at Drake's that had this one in particular in it. It was so smooth and delicious I was highly impressed with it. Definitely worth a try if you actually enjoy bourbon.
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
Happy Hour Expert
If I had to choose one alcohol to drink for the rest of my life this would be it. It is sweet with a kick and very smooth. Mix it with some iced tea and you have made heaven in a cup. Good quality for a good price.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
This whiskey is very smooth, even for ladies like myself that prefers wine and cocktails. I mixed this with hot apple cider and it made a WONDERFUL night cap! I've also used this with cinnamon apple tea for sore throats and it is VERY soothing!
Ashley S.
American Honey is a delicious, smooth, sweet whiskey. My friends and I enjoy drinking this most with Ginger Beer or mixed with Sweet Tea and 7up. Yum!

The photo with this review is a close up of some free samples of American Honey, an American Honey Shirt, and an American Honey Calendar
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?