Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I have been drinking this for about 2 years now. This is still my go-to beverage when I'm out.
In comparison to other honey flavored bourbons out there, this has a finer taste. It's almost syrupy vs. the other and has a clean distinct taste.

This is great in tea, with soda water - as it is sweet, or you can enjoy it over ice.
It's very smooth and if you're just starting on bourbons, this is a nice way to start.
Harrison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a rye whiskey kind of guy usually, but I'll admit that these flavored whiskeys can be a nice change of pace. Of the honey whiskeys I've had, this one is definitely the sweetest, but it also is cheaper than Jack Daniels or Jim Beam Honey. It's only 35% ABV, which means that it's pretty easy to drink, and my friends who aren't as into whiskey appreciate when it's around. This stuff goes fast at parties!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My best friend loves this stuff, and from the moment I tasted it, I love it too. It can be a little pricier than other brands, but it's worth it. It's like a hard liquor without the burn. It's smooth for shots, but is also amazing in coke.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wowzer, this is some strong stuff. My brother likes drinking this stuff and convinced me to take a shot. To me it has a funky after taste that I just couldn't get rid of even after having a different alcoholic beverage.
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If I had to choose one alcohol to drink for the rest of my life this would be it. It is sweet with a kick and very smooth. Mix it with some iced tea and you have made heaven in a cup. Good quality for a good price.
Carrie K.
Chatfield, MN
Wild Turkey is my favorite whiskey. I used to drink Jack Daniel's but found that it burned too much and I didn't like the aftertaste. My good friend from Alabama introduced me to Wild Turkey and it's great! When I tried American Honey I decided it was my new favorite. Always have a bottle on hand!
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have tried all the bourbons on the market. Wild Turkey American honey is by far the best one out there. The honey taste in the wild turkey brand is not artificial tasting at all. The Evan Williams and Jack Daniels are so nasty and they honey taste is not very good but very artificial tasting.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite whiskey!! Such smooth taste, heavenly aroma! I highly recommend you to try Wild Turkey Whiskey if you haven't. Wild turkey is made in Kentucky where the bourbom trail is, of course it i amazing!
pebb h.
Saratoga Springs, NY
I am too much of a wimp to drink this regularly, but one of my friends absolutely loves it, and on the rare occasion I am out with him, I ALWAYS do a shot of the turkey! You feel it burn all the way down. Dang! As he says "you taste the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing... the whole dinner". Not for wimps like me, but others love it!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is, hands down, my favorite liquor. I really struggle to drink anything straight, except for this! American Honey gets extra smooth when tossed in the freezer for a bit, and the taste is perfect. It's great for sipping or for mixing!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?