Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Karen N.
Karen N.
Dresden, TN
I love this brand has a very smooth taste if you don't like whiskey you will this one. So smooth you can drink over just ice no mixing. I have mixed with sprite but a lot better straight.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Not my favorite, but does have a good flavor and is fairly smooth going down. Therefore, there is really no need to mix it or chase it. Definitely one of my top choices.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Not good quality whiskey. Just tastes gross to me. I generally don't like my whiskey to taste sweet. I do not enjoy this.
Dusty M.
Dusty M.
Fairmont, WV
One of my favorites my buddies buy this at least once a week. Especially great if you enjoy a honey flavor but a nice shot that you can enjoy
Nina G.
Nina G.
This is really not bad. It is definitely sweeter than any regular bourbon and has a really nice honey flavor.
Abby B.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
It's a lot smoothr than most whiskey/ bourbon. it has the name WILD for a reason! it's sweeter which I tend to like.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
I don't normally drink whiskey but this is great in a shot with rum chata. They call it a honey nut cheerio shot.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious and smooth! This is great with coke or as a shot! It's a bit too sweet to drink on it's own.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Oklahoma City, Ok
This is one of the very few I will drink straight--it's very smooth and doesn't burn going down like many others.
Joseph C.
Joseph C.
Long Beach, CA
Wild turkey in general is not my favorite but the honey makes it so much smoothr to go down.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?