Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This actually isn't too bad, has a strong taste but if you mix it right you can get over it quick lol deff does the trick, little pricey but if it were my drink of choice price wouldn't be a factor!
Kellie A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker; I do like dark alcohols but I usually prefer to mix it. With American Honey I can sip it straight on the rocks. It's best if you put it in the refrigerator but I wouldn't complain even if it's warm. It thickens up when it's cold and it's sooo sweet and smooth.

I've been so happy with it straight that I only recently tried mixing it and it was great with cola soda!

The best thing about this is it's a full strength alcohol.. 35%/70proof but it's sweet enough to be a cooler or cocktail. Watch it though, 1 shot and you'll be jolly, 2 shots and you'll be extra jolly, after that.. it depends on you. Don't want to get too jolly because we know what happens when we drink too much.

The honey infused in it is 100% real.. natural.. and I sober and wake up feeling just as jolly. No headaches or unpleasantness for me.. I found my new favorite drink. I wouldn't drink anything else if given the choice.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
I adore honey whiskey. This fact is not lost on my friends. This was my first so it holds a special place in my heart. Despite being cheaper than Jim Beam or Jack Daniels, it still is smooth and great in coke, ginger ale or just to sip. It has a perfect blend of honey and whiskey so it's ideal for dinner or dessert. Jim Beam Honey has more of a whiskey flavor if you want stronger and Jack Daniels Honey has more of a golden savory honey flavor. If you want a straight 50/50 mix Wild Turkey is your whiskey and will be in your price point!
Alex C.
Amazing. I've heard a lot about Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, but not very much about this one. I like both, but but I feel like this one is much smoothr. I think it's suuuuper underrated. It's good by itself, good in lemonade, good in tea, probably good in juice, too. This is probably my favorite bourbon so far.
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
This is actually my favorite drink. the sweetness of this drink makes it palatable to even nonwhiskey drinkers. its great alone, on the rocks (even if you're use to frou fruo drinks), but mixes well. i like it with unsweetened ice tea, because its sweet enough on its own, but i will also add a shot to a glass of cider or even a long island. if you're looking for a more grown up drink and not to keen on getting on the ciroc bandwagon, get this and share with your friends
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have never been much for doing shots. I usually just prefer a mixed drink or a glass of wine. But this is a one of the few exceptions for me. It has a nice smooth taste with a hint of sweetness. And if you put it in the freezer it thickens up a bit and has a little richer of a taste.
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
The first time I had this I poured it over ice and the first thought I had with the first sip was "I can't wait to get a cold". It's sweet, it's warm, and it coats your throat. I definitely prefer it to the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. It's great on its own, over ice, or mixed with hot tea. This really is the perfect drink for a relaxing night in with a good book.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
This is a VERY smooth and tasteful whiskey, and I absolutely love it! I like to drink it straight and cold, but it's not bad warm either. This was the main drink of my summer, and it def provided tons of memories and I never got sick on it! IF you are a whiskey kind of girl or guy, you need to try this!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I have been drinking this for about 2 years now. This is still my go-to beverage when I'm out.
In comparison to other honey flavored bourbons out there, this has a finer taste. It's almost syrupy vs. the other and has a clean distinct taste.

This is great in tea, with soda water - as it is sweet, or you can enjoy it over ice.
It's very smooth and if you're just starting on bourbons, this is a nice way to start.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the only whiskey I'll even drink has a very nice taste and smooth going down... not sure how it would be mixed with anything but for shots it's awesome... BTW if you have a sore throat or have a cough take a shot of this It really does help
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?