Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Alex C.
Amazing. I've heard a lot about Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, but not very much about this one. I like both, but but I feel like this one is much smoothr. I think it's suuuuper underrated. It's good by itself, good in lemonade, good in tea, probably good in juice, too. This is probably my favorite bourbon so far.
Jazmine W.
Detroit, MI
This is actually my favorite drink. the sweetness of this drink makes it palatable to even nonwhiskey drinkers. its great alone, on the rocks (even if you're use to frou fruo drinks), but mixes well. i like it with unsweetened ice tea, because its sweet enough on its own, but i will also add a shot to a glass of cider or even a long island. if you're looking for a more grown up drink and not to keen on getting on the ciroc bandwagon, get this and share with your friends
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have never been much for doing shots. I usually just prefer a mixed drink or a glass of wine. But this is a one of the few exceptions for me. It has a nice smooth taste with a hint of sweetness. And if you put it in the freezer it thickens up a bit and has a little richer of a taste.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
This is a VERY smooth and tasteful whiskey, and I absolutely love it! I like to drink it straight and cold, but it's not bad warm either. This was the main drink of my summer, and it def provided tons of memories and I never got sick on it! IF you are a whiskey kind of girl or guy, you need to try this!
Caitlin C.
Oswego, IL
The first time I had this I poured it over ice and the first thought I had with the first sip was "I can't wait to get a cold". It's sweet, it's warm, and it coats your throat. I definitely prefer it to the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. It's great on its own, over ice, or mixed with hot tea. This really is the perfect drink for a relaxing night in with a good book.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I have been drinking this for about 2 years now. This is still my go-to beverage when I'm out.
In comparison to other honey flavored bourbons out there, this has a finer taste. It's almost syrupy vs. the other and has a clean distinct taste.

This is great in tea, with soda water - as it is sweet, or you can enjoy it over ice.
It's very smooth and if you're just starting on bourbons, this is a nice way to start.
Harrison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a rye whiskey kind of guy usually, but I'll admit that these flavored whiskeys can be a nice change of pace. Of the honey whiskeys I've had, this one is definitely the sweetest, but it also is cheaper than Jack Daniels or Jim Beam Honey. It's only 35% ABV, which means that it's pretty easy to drink, and my friends who aren't as into whiskey appreciate when it's around. This stuff goes fast at parties!
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
My best friend loves this stuff, and from the moment I tasted it, I love it too. It can be a little pricier than other brands, but it's worth it. It's like a hard liquor without the burn. It's smooth for shots, but is also amazing in coke.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wowzer, this is some strong stuff. My brother likes drinking this stuff and convinced me to take a shot. To me it has a funky after taste that I just couldn't get rid of even after having a different alcoholic beverage.
Carrie K.
Chatfield, MN
Wild Turkey is my favorite whiskey. I used to drink Jack Daniel's but found that it burned too much and I didn't like the aftertaste. My good friend from Alabama introduced me to Wild Turkey and it's great! When I tried American Honey I decided it was my new favorite. Always have a bottle on hand!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?