Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love this stuff!
It is sweeter than the original! It blends better and tastes better when you mix it with drinks.

I prefer this stuff over the JD Honey version.
This one is just has a better and smoothr flavor and taste!
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Love Wild Turkey bourbon and this American Honey is a great addition to the bar! Favorite "weird" way to use it is throwing it in the freezer, it thickens up a lot and you can pour it over your pancakes like its syrup ūüėú
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a bourbon fan whatsoever, but I had a cocktail at Drake's that had this one in particular in it. It was so smooth and delicious I was highly impressed with it. Definitely worth a try if you actually enjoy bourbon.
jenna n.
jenna n.
Winchendon, MA
If I had to choose one alcohol to drink for the rest of my life this would be it. It is sweet with a kick and very smooth. Mix it with some iced tea and you have made heaven in a cup. Good quality for a good price.
Raina T.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Yummy! It is my go-to with hard liquor. No chaser needed & even relieves minor pain in your mouth when you drink it.
joie w.
joie w.
Wish i could rate this 10 stars!!! American Honey is my drink of choice...love to sip on the rocks and chase it w/a cold beer. perfectly sweet not thick unlike most of the other brands. Desert in a bottleūüėä
Amber C.
Amber C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My dad got this for my mom for christmas and of course i had to try it i already like the original wild turkey lol but this has an even better taste to it and goes down a lot smoothr. Its more pricey then the original but its worth it.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Smooth and distinctly honey-flavored, this is a little on the sweet side. Easy drinking for a cocktail or two, but the sweetness is too much for any more than that.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I originally tried Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey, which I liked.. But I actually prefer this one! Much smoothr to me, which I love. The flavor of this is fantastic!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Not to bad. Do not get a lot of the "honey" flavor. If your looking to get hit with honey this is not it. The hint of honey really accents the whiskey.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?