Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Beth R.
Beth R.
College station, Texas
Perfect in tea to help you get over a cold.... warms you up and soothes the throat if you have a cough. We always drink it on trailride to get us going as a nice smooth drink throughout the day. Just enough sweet with the whiskey burn.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
I hate wild turkey PERIOD but that's only because it screws me over so bad! To me, it's kind of strong, a little sweet, and it burns my throat. Good luck! This will totally get you drunk
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?