BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
It's pretty good isn't as sweet as I was expecting. I still would choose the original over this one.
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I don't like whiskey too much but this is one of my husbands faves. He mixes cranberry juice with it.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Wild turkey is a very good brand! I love the honey one! Its very yummy chilled and with creme soda!
Rebecca B.
San Bernardino, CA
I enjoyed this whiskey. I mixed it with cola and it was great. It is worth the money to try it.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I drank way too much of this once. every time i think of it i cringe. it was ok at first though
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I like sweet stuff but there is something about this. I'm still not sure how to feel about it.
Joseph C.
Long Beach, CA
Wild turkey in general is not my favorite but the honey makes it so much smoothr to go down.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Still a good whiskey but not great. I honestly have mixed feelings about it so I have it a c.
🦇Lauren🕷 s.
Springhill, LA
Really good very smooth. Great for sipping or downing shots of. Will definitely buy again.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This tastes great, but don't let that sweet taste fool ya! It'll catch up with you quick!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?