Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is really great in tea. It is much smoothr than any of the other whiskey that I have tried. I am not a big fan of whiskey to begin with, but this is good.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
My absolute favorite!... this goes down so smoothly and has an amazing honey after taste, this is always my go to drink when I want to unwind After a hard week at work
Chelsea E.
Oneida, TN
A pretty smooth whiskey, my husband loves it. It is a tad sweet, which I didn't like in confluence with the taste of a whiskey.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is, hands down, my favorite liquor. I really struggle to drink anything straight, except for this! American Honey gets extra smooth when tossed in the freezer for a bit, and the taste is perfect. It's great for sipping or for mixing!
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Oh man. 10/10 I love this stuff. It's so smooth and good. It doesn't give me that feeling like I'm going to puke like a lot of darker liquors do. Haha. It's really so smooth. It's not cheap but worth the extra money.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This is the only whiskey I'll even drink has a very nice taste and smooth going down... not sure how it would be mixed with anything but for shots it's awesome... BTW if you have a sore throat or have a cough take a shot of this It really does help
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
I don't like to drink it but if you have a tooth ache take a shot glass full and hold it there and it will help it
Caitlin D.
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker and before I first tried this I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I was actually really surprised. It went down super smooth and it wasn't too sweet. I really liked it a lot.
yessenia B.
Modesto, CA
This whiskey has a really good flavor to it, I personally like to mix it with Pepsi or coke. I didn't give this a five star because I'm not too crazy for the honey flavor
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
One of my all time favorite whiskey's. So smooth you don't even need a mixer, but it tastes great both ways. Never go to a party without a bottle of this!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?