Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
I am not a whiskey drinker and I love American Honey! It's smooth enough to drink without a mixer. The sweet, delicious taste is always a winner!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Happy Hour Expert
This is the perfect whiskey if you want to get absolutely mind blowing trashed and do crazy stuff! Anything wild turkey makes me WILD so the name says it all. The honey is a great add to make it go down a little bit smoothr!
Erin L.
Erin L.
ORLANDO, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite whiskies. It has such a smooth flavor and minimal after burn. Use sprite, ginger ale, or another clear soda as a mixer so as not to over-power the flavor.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
American Honey is a delicious, smooth, sweet whiskey. My friends and I enjoy drinking this most with Ginger Beer or mixed with Sweet Tea and 7up. Yum!

The photo with this review is a close up of some free samples of American Honey, an American Honey Shirt, and an American Honey Calendar
Krista B.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
I first bought this whiskey because I wanted to try and flavored whiskey that I would sip on the rocks and I love it. I've tried a few other brads but I always come back to this one.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I'm a Wild Turkey fan in general, but this is great neat and is especially enjoyable in a hot toddy.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
West Mifflin, PA
This is, without a doubt, my favorite whiskey. I drink it straight or mix it with a little ice water. It's incredibly smooth with a sweet aftertaste. I love watching the honey mix with the water.
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite whiskey right now! It's sweet and delicious on its own!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Fremont, CA
As someone who drinks a lot of single malt and bourbon, I tried this with some hesitation.

Yeah, it's kind of vile on its own. Taste is very one dimensional, and then the alcohol gets to you. It's great if you mix it into other things, but I would definitely not describe this generally as a sipping whiskey.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
Brought this in to try at the bar I work in on occasion and sold out over and over. everyone loves it. especially as a shot or in a low ball glass with lime and gingerale.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?