Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Lucy V.
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite whiskey right now! It's sweet and delicious on its own!
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
We keep this on hand. It pairs well with wild turkey on the rocks or just by itself.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
It has a great taste. It's super smooth. I prefer it chilled.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
I like to drink this with a little sour apple pucker.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Yummy! It is my go-to with hard liquor. No chaser needed & even relieves minor pain in your mouth when you drink it.
Jessica W.
Charleston
My favorite whiskey to drink. Goes down smooth and doesn't burn. Five stars for American Honey Whiskey.
Angela S.
Lancaster, OH
It's good, but I prefer Wild Turkey 101.
Regina B.
Takoma Park, MD
This is so smooth and easy to drink
Michelle L.
My favorite of the honey whiskies that are out. It's sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. I love mixing it with lemonade for a delicious take on lemon tea & honey.
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
Always do a shot of this after a night of bowling if someone has gotten 3 strikes, makes for a fun night!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?