Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
This liquor is way strong! Definitely a sipping liquor. I'm not so sure I like the honey flavor so much.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a bit too strong to drink by itself for me, so I like to mix it with coke or a glass of lemonade.
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
Always do a shot of this after a night of bowling if someone has gotten 3 strikes, makes for a fun night!
jonna o.
Its very good when cold. but its really to sweet for m. so if thats what your into then this is for you.
Laura B.
WHOA!! This stuff is too much for me! It's too strong and it tastes horrible to me! Just not my style!!
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious and smooth! This is great with coke or as a shot! It's a bit too sweet to drink on it's own.
Jessica W.
Charleston
My favorite whiskey to drink. Goes down smooth and doesn't burn. Five stars for American Honey Whiskey.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I'm a Wild Turkey fan in general, but this is great neat and is especially enjoyable in a hot toddy.
Michele G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I don't like whiskey too much but this is one of my husbands faves. He mixes cranberry juice with it.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
It's pretty good isn't as sweet as I was expecting. I still would choose the original over this one.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?