Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I drank way too much of this once. every time i think of it i cringe. it was ok at first though
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
Seriously one of my favorite drinks to relax with. Mix it with some ginger ale and sit on the porch with a cigar!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This tastes great, but don't let that sweet taste fool ya! It'll catch up with you quick!
Michelle H.
Columbus, OH
Love the sweet of this with the bite. Makes it easy to get carried away with.
Greg S.
Springfield, OH
Great on a cold evening. Prefer over other honey/sweetened whiskey. Just add ice and small splash of cola.
Shalene  H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best when you put it in the freezer and let it get super cold. Goes down smooth
Kristen W.
North augusta , Sc
Love this verison of American Honey - it is perfect to take as a shot!
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
This is such a sweet whiskey, it's great on the rocks, or mixed.
Joseph C.
Long Beach, CA
Wild turkey in general is not my favorite but the honey makes it so much smoothr to go down.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Still a good whiskey but not great. I honestly have mixed feelings about it so I have it a c.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?