Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Morgan K.
Shady Shores, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite winter toddy mixer...or straight up shot. The stuff is honestly so good you can take a shot with ease.
Nicole G.
Oklahoma City, Ok
This is one of the very few I will drink straight--it's very smooth and doesn't burn going down like many others.
Jessi T.
Chesterfield, VA
Seriously one of my favorite drinks to relax with. Mix it with some ginger ale and sit on the porch with a cigar!
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
I don't normally drink whiskey but this is great in a shot with rum chata. They call it a honey nut cheerio shot.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS
I Freaking LOVE this drink. I recommend this to anyone who likes a good drink. You can taste the honey in it.
Nina G.
This is really not bad. It is definitely sweeter than any regular bourbon and has a really nice honey flavor.
Rachel S.
Columbus, OH
Not a big whiskey drinker, but this is smooth. It mixes very nicely, and the honey flavor makes it burn less
Sarah O.
Oil City, PA
This whiskey is super smooth and can be drank straight or with a mixer. Water would be the best mixer though
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
This liquor is way strong! Definitely a sipping liquor. I'm not so sure I like the honey flavor so much.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Easily one of my favorite whiskeys. Easy to drink on it's own, even if that isn't usually your cup of tea.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?