Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Adara M.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is really great in tea. It is much smoothr than any of the other whiskey that I have tried. I am not a big fan of whiskey to begin with, but this is good.
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
My absolute favorite!... this goes down so smoothly and has an amazing honey after taste, this is always my go to drink when I want to unwind After a hard week at work
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Oneida, TN
A pretty smooth whiskey, my husband loves it. It is a tad sweet, which I didn't like in confluence with the taste of a whiskey.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Amazing. I've heard a lot about Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, but not very much about this one. I like both, but but I feel like this one is much smoothr. I think it's suuuuper underrated. It's good by itself, good in lemonade, good in tea, probably good in juice, too. This is probably my favorite bourbon so far.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is, hands down, my favorite liquor. I really struggle to drink anything straight, except for this! American Honey gets extra smooth when tossed in the freezer for a bit, and the taste is perfect. It's great for sipping or for mixing!
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS
I Freaking LOVE this drink. I recommend this to anyone who likes a good drink. You can taste the honey in it.
Joseph C.
Joseph C.
Long Beach, CA
Wild turkey in general is not my favorite but the honey makes it so much smoothr to go down.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Oklahoma City, Ok
This is one of the very few I will drink straight--it's very smooth and doesn't burn going down like many others.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious and smooth! This is great with coke or as a shot! It's a bit too sweet to drink on it's own.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
I don't normally drink whiskey but this is great in a shot with rum chata. They call it a honey nut cheerio shot.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?