Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Diona S.
Diona S.
Lampasas, TX
I prefer the sweeter versions. This one is just too strong and bitter for me. Needs to be chilled for sure
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westerville, OH
Not a big whiskey drinker, but this is smooth. It mixes very nicely, and the honey flavor makes it burn less
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
This is the only whiskey I'll even drink has a very nice taste and smooth going down... not sure how it would be mixed with anything but for shots it's awesome... BTW if you have a sore throat or have a cough take a shot of this It really does help
Misty C.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
I don't like to drink it but if you have a tooth ache take a shot glass full and hold it there and it will help it
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker and before I first tried this I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I was actually really surprised. It went down super smooth and it wasn't too sweet. I really liked it a lot.
yessenia B.
yessenia B.
Modesto, CA
This whiskey has a really good flavor to it, I personally like to mix it with Pepsi or coke. I didn't give this a five star because I'm not too crazy for the honey flavor
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
One of my all time favorite whiskey's. So smooth you don't even need a mixer, but it tastes great both ways. Never go to a party without a bottle of this!
Joshua T.
Joshua T.
Ludington, MI
Some guys down south introduced me to this whiskey. It's much better than I had expected. It's one of my favorite sippers.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
My favorite of the honey whiskies that are out. It's sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. I love mixing it with lemonade for a delicious take on lemon tea & honey.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
Always do a shot of this after a night of bowling if someone has gotten 3 strikes, makes for a fun night!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?