Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Sarah O.
Oil City, PA
This whiskey is super smooth and can be drank straight or with a mixer. Water would be the best mixer though
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
It's a lot smoothr than most whiskey/ bourbon. it has the name WILD for a reason! it's sweeter which I tend to like.
Diona S.
Lampasas, TX
I prefer the sweeter versions. This one is just too strong and bitter for me. Needs to be chilled for sure
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
This liquor is way strong! Definitely a sipping liquor. I'm not so sure I like the honey flavor so much.
Sunshine R.
I like sweet stuff but there is something about this. I'm still not sure how to feel about it.
jonna o.
Its very good when cold. but its really to sweet for m. so if thats what your into then this is for you.
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I'm a Wild Turkey fan in general, but this is great neat and is especially enjoyable in a hot toddy.
Rebecca B.
San Bernardino, CA
I enjoyed this whiskey. I mixed it with cola and it was great. It is worth the money to try it.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
I love this whiskey, it is absolutely perfect if you're sick and you need a hot toddy!
Roni G.
Really good. Super sweet but I like to add it to my hot tea. Makes a great hot toddy.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?