Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Lauren H.
Louisville, KY
I love Me some American Honey but I actually have been buying the Evans William brand. It's much cheaper and I think it tastes better!
Jac D.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the only whiskey that I personally can sip on. It's smooth and the aftertaste is sweet with honey flavor.
Nicole G.
Oklahoma City, Ok
This is one of the very few I will drink straight--it's very smooth and doesn't burn going down like many others.
Laura B.
WHOA!! This stuff is too much for me! It's too strong and it tastes horrible to me! Just not my style!!
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Delicious and smooth! This is great with coke or as a shot! It's a bit too sweet to drink on it's own.
Michele G.
I don't like whiskey too much but this is one of my husbands faves. He mixes cranberry juice with it.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
It's pretty good isn't as sweet as I was expecting. I still would choose the original over this one.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS
I Freaking LOVE this drink. I recommend this to anyone who likes a good drink. You can taste the honey in it.
Nina G.
This is really not bad. It is definitely sweeter than any regular bourbon and has a really nice honey flavor.
Felicia J.
Macon , GA
Wild turkey is a very good brand! I love the honey one! Its very yummy chilled and with creme soda!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?