Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Whitney M.
This is not my idea of a good whiskey. It is syrup-y and much too sweet. It could be good for introductory whiskey drinkers.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
So much punch!! this is strong. it goes down smoothr than original wild turkey, this is not my favorite but its very good
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love whiskey, but I'm not at all a fan of the honey whiskey. It just has a weird flavor that isn't what you would expect.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
This is addictive.it sweet with honey before you no it you have drank a couple of glasses and you are drunk. Great tasting.
Amber M.
Love drinking this in the rocks. Smooth, quality taste. Will continue to enjoy this and recommend it to friends and family.
Joshua T.
Ludington, MI
Some guys down south introduced me to this whiskey. It's much better than I had expected. It's one of my favorite sippers.
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends. I like it serve chilled or on the rocks.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not good quality whiskey. Just tastes gross to me. I generally don't like my whiskey to taste sweet. I do not enjoy this.
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
This gets me every time. I love the flavor, although it can be strong sometimes. But i normally make it as a mixed drink.
Tyna B.
my favorite whiskey. this is a smooth whiskey with a great honey aftertaste. I reccomend this to anyone who likes whiskey
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?