Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert
I like sweet stuff but there is something about this. I'm still not sure how to feel about it.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Louisville, KY
I'm actually not a fan of whiskey or boubon but I actually enjoy American Honey! It's sweet and smooth and I can even drink it straight and not mixed with anything.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
By far my favorite bourbon! It has the perfect sweetness to it without being over the top. It is incredibly smooth and goes great for any occasion in my opinion.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Richmond, KY
I'm not a straight bourbon drinker, but mix this with some sweet and sour, a little water and ice and it's pretty tasty. I prefer over regular bourbon myself, but my husband disagrees.
gloria b.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
This is addictive.it sweet with honey before you no it you have drank a couple of glasses and you are drunk. Great tasting.
Meaghann G.
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
So delicious!!!! Blended with Iced Tea it's my favorite summer drink. It's perfect for a lunch time party or evening get together.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
It's pretty good isn't as sweet as I was expecting. I still would choose the original over this one.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Oh man. 10/10 I love this stuff. It's so smooth and good. It doesn't give me that feeling like I'm going to puke like a lot of darker liquors do. Haha. It's really so smooth. It's not cheap but worth the extra money.
justine C.
justine C.
KEY WEST, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Add it to some iced tea on a nice Sunday afternoon! Its the best! definitely on of my favorites. just in time for the summer
Randi S.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Surprisingly smooth. I'm not a big bourbon drinker, but the lowered alcohol content with the touch of honey makes this definitely drinkable.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?