Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Robert R.
Robert R.
Santa Ana, CA
When this stuff came out I was all over it honey and whiskey best combination out there. Not to strong where it burn your throat like other whiskey. The honey after taste is great warm and sweet. Also goes good with clear sodas like sprite or 7up.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
This is that dirrrty birrrd. Gotta love it! Drink it chilled for an extra smooth ride down your throat. Gobble gobble
jonna o.
jonna o.
Its very good when cold. but its really to sweet for m. so if thats what your into then this is for you.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Oil City, PA
This whiskey is super smooth and can be drank straight or with a mixer. Water would be the best mixer though
Krista S.
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
I have tried all the bourbons on the market. Wild Turkey American honey is by far the best one out there. The honey taste in the wild turkey brand is not artificial tasting at all. The Evan Williams and Jack Daniels are so nasty and they honey taste is not very good but very artificial tasting.
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I've tried all of the honey whiskeys that recently dropped on the scene and American Honey is by far the smoothst and most flavorful. I enjoy it with a hoy cup of tea before bed. Sweet dreams.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
My all time favorite whiskey. I ALWAYS have a bottle of this in my freezer. It is so sweet and smooth that you can mix it in anything, but I always prefer to drink it straight. Yum!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Great liquor, has a great flavor & very strong but good. Great for just sipping on alittle. Don't drink to much or u will get drunk. Expensive but worth the try it's great!
Lacy W.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I did not like this at all. It was harsh had a bitter taste and it made me vomit right after having a shot. I thought it was cause I took a shot so I tried it in some hot tea like my hubby said to and no that made it worse
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
AHHHH!!! This is my FAVORITE drink! I can sit and drink the whole bottle alone. My husband introduced me to this thinking I would not like it now he gets mad because we have to buy so much of it!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?