Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends. I like it serve chilled or on the rocks.
Alexandria B.
Chattanooga, TN
I normally can not stand the taste of whiskey, at all. This is so smooth and easy going down. I love it with sweet tea!
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
This is my husband favorite thing to drink on the rocks. Way more flavorful and smoothr than Jack Daniel's honey.
Brittany J.
Astoria, NY
Tried American Honey five years ago and have loved it ever since. I like to put it in the freezer before drinking.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
I don't normally drink whiskey but this is great in a shot with rum chata. They call it a honey nut cheerio shot.
Catherine P.
Hutto, TX
It's not my favorite whiskey, but it will do in a pinch. Smells strong like whiskey, but has a slightly sweeter taste.
Rachel S.
Westerville, OH
Not a big whiskey drinker, but this is smooth. It mixes very nicely, and the honey flavor makes it burn less
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
I think that this is a bit sweeter, which I usually don't like. When I'm looking for something different though, I tend to go toward this.
Kelsey C.
This is that dirrrty birrrd. Gotta love it! Drink it chilled for an extra smooth ride down your throat. Gobble gobble
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
Happy Hour Expert
Easily one of my favorite whiskeys. Easy to drink on it's own, even if that isn't usually your cup of tea.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?