BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Sarah M.
Richmond, VA
I am not a whiskey drinker and I love American Honey! It's smooth enough to drink without a mixer. The sweet, delicious taste is always a winner!
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
Surprisingly smooth. I'm not a big bourbon drinker, but the lowered alcohol content with the touch of honey makes this definitely drinkable.
Dusty M.
Fairmont, WV
One of my favorites my buddies buy this at least once a week. Especially great if you enjoy a honey flavor but a nice shot that you can enjoy
Kate G.
Indianapolis, IN
I think that this is a bit sweeter, which I usually don't like. When I'm looking for something different though, I tend to go toward this.
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
I love this stuff! I'm not a bourbon drinker at all but this stuff is delicious and a lick-your-lip-when-you're-done kind of hard liquor!
Liz N.
My husband's favorite drink! Wonderful just by itself - nothing else needed. A sweet, honey whiskey that's great for sipping all night.
Lauren H.
Louisville, KY
I love Me some American Honey but I actually have been buying the Evans William brand. It's much cheaper and I think it tastes better!
Stephanie F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is really tasty. If you look sweet with your whiskey, get this! I spilled it on my hand and it smelled like pancake syrup. Ha!
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Oye. Not a fan. I don't really like "flavored" whiskeys. It sort of tastes like pancake syrup to me... not what I want from a whiskey.
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
So delicious!!!! Blended with Iced Tea it's my favorite summer drink. It's perfect for a lunch time party or evening get together.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?