Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Debbie P.Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Katina H.Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Cody N.

BY WILD TURKEY #14 in Whiskey

Wild Turkey American Honey Liqueur is made by mixing Wild Turkey Bourbon with real honey. see more...

• I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon with Honey...1 Answers
Nicole T.
Milton
This Wild Turkey american honey makes THEE BEST hot toddy EVER!!! No lie!! Hands down!! It is so thick and sweet and coats your throat and warms you up inside. You sleep like a baby! American honey is great as a shot or my other favorite way was in a glass of ice tea!! Yummmm yum yum. Thinkin on having some now!!
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
We get this for every get together we have! This has an amazing taste! So smooth! We drink it straight and do not have to mix it with anything! It is very affordable at the liquor store that I purchase it in every time!
Gabrielle K.
I am definitely a whiskey girl.  I really like honey flavoring with my whiskey.  Delicious taste.  Gives you that nice warm feeling after you take a shot of it.  Fairly priced, not too bad.  Helpful when you need to get rid of a sore throat or a cough you just can’t get rid of.
Ashley T.
Cadiz
Wild Turkey always provides consistent flavors and  is always smooth.  Enjoyed well over ice or added to soda.  I find it a great value compared to other flavored whiskeys on the market. It’s carried at most local retailers and is a brand that I would consistently purchase.
Beth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite flavor of Wild Turkey. I has such a good honey flavor and the texture is very smooth. It's one that can be mixed or left straight.  I'll buy it again and again. The price is affordable and it's available everywhere.  It's my go to for house warming parties!
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
After trying Honey Turkey at a get together it was a must have from there on out. The shooter bottles of honey are the way to go. You get the perfect shot everytime and they are great to share with friends. These are the best when they are ice cold, not such the burn of the whiskey.
Tori V.
New Braunfels
Super smooth drink! Goes great over ice, or paired with a coke. Much better than other honey flavored bourbons that I've tasted. I wouls definitely purchase it again. We bought our bottle for a reasonable price at Spec's. If you like a bourbon you can drink straight, try it!
Sarah M.
Kansas City
LOVE AMERICAN Honey!!! My favorite whiskey ever, just very smooth, the honey isn’t too overwhelming, which I don’t like honey in general but I mix this with my dr. Pepper! And it’s amazing !! I would choose this over anything!Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Delicious on ice, or put in the freezer and drink straight. It was very delicious and smooth. I will definitely buy again. Much better flavor and texture than other honey whiskeys I have tried. After I tried this one I knew it was my favorite. Rich and thick.
Ericka H.
San Antonio
Top notch taste and smoothness. Great to mix with Coca-Cola as well! But its not bad to drink straight either. The honey taste isn't too "syrupy" and the whiskey isn't too strong. So taking a shot isn't a buzz kill of this honey while turkey drink.
Suzie M.
I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon with Honey ...sounds to good to pass up.... only 2 days till the weekend...  is this brand at most Bars ??? ) or only at liquor shop...i don't remember seeing it before...