Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Cody N.Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Debbie P.

BY WILD TURKEY #18 in Whiskey

Wild Turkey American Honey Liqueur is made by mixing Wild Turkey Bourbon with real honey. see more...

• I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon wi...2 Answers
Angela W.
Holly
This is a tasty whiskey. The honey flavor adds just the right amount of sweetness when you are in the mood for something more mild than regular whiskey. It’s pleasant to sip straight, but is surprisingly good as a mixer with a spicier soda, such as Dr Pepper or root beer. I’ve tried other brands that have a honey flavor, but this is definitely one of my favorites. The price point is quite reasonable too and makes it an easy choice.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Wow!! Just WOW! I absolutely love this bottle of bourbon and am always disappointed when it’s out of stock at my local liquor store. I use it my baking and to make homemade vanilla extract as well, which never seems to last long during the holidays. It’s a fantastic product at a great price and I’ll continue buying it as long as they keep restocking it!
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
YALL. I’d give this whisky 100 stars if I could. If you like a sweet whisky, this is the one. I find myself reaching for this bottle again and again. It’s thick, smooth, and sweet. Sometimes I’ll hold it up to the sun and just watch it Sparkle. It’s on the cheaper side, which is fine with me because it’s delicious.
Dalton B.
I love Wild Turkey, all around. Whether it is the American honey, the original bourbon, or whatever, it’s always been a good choice. One thing I like about the American honey is that it’s not too sweet like some other honey whiskeys, so it keeps a good whiskey flavor rather than just masking the taste with honey
Ashley P.
cooper city
I give this Wild turkey honey whiskey five stars because it’s the perfect mix of sweet and smooth. I have tried Jack Daniels honey before but I’d definitely have the Wild Turkey Honey instead because of how smooth it is and the honey is not over powering. Great quality for a great price for sure worth it.
Carly a.
This. Is. The. Best. Y’all, for real. If you haven’t tried the Honey Bourbon Wild Turkey then you need to run to the store NOW (unless it’s a Sunday and you’re in the Bible Belt.. then wait until tomorrow). It is so smooth and delicious. Easy to shoot and even better to sip on. Seriously, go try it. Now.
Courtney D.
This is absolutely the best!! The bottle is eye catching. The price is excellent for what you get. Very smooth bourbon. The taste and price is pretty comparable to the other honeys but there is something about this one that keeps me coming back. I would highly recommend this brand and flavor.
Marisa M.
This is not a brand I would have tried normally but was given to me instead of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. Personally, I think the tastes are comparable. This drink is easy to drink on the rocks or mixed with soda. I would recommend this just as much as Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey.
kaylee s.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm not a huge fan of bourbon normally, but this stuff is yummy. It's nice and sweet! and it really does go well with coke or some kind of soda. It goes down smoothly, and I like the packaging. I normally wouldn't recommend bourbon, cause it's nasty, but THIS is very very good.
Amanda M.
I love the sweetness the honey lends to the potent warming of wild turkey I wasn't a fan of wild turkey be for american honey if you offered me turkey I would have turned down the free drink but once my friends tricked me in to trying it I have been a ran since if you haven't taken the the chance to taste this spirit then please do yourself a favor and knock a few back. But watch out they sneak up on you quick so be have a responsible designated driver and do not drink and drive. The lives of my loved ones are to precious for the stupidity of drunk driving.
Suzie M.
I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon with Honey ...sounds to good to pass up.... only 2 days till the weekend...  is this brand at most Bars ??? ) or only at liquor shop...i don't remember seeing it before...