Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Cody N.Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon  uploaded by Debbie P.

BY WILD TURKEY #12 in Whiskey

Wild Turkey American Honey Liqueur is made by mixing Wild Turkey Bourbon with real honey. see more...

• I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon with Honey...1 Answers
Amanda M.
I love the sweetness the honey lends to the potent warming of wild turkey I wasn't a fan of wild turkey be for american honey if you offered me turkey I would have turned down the free drink but once my friends tricked me in to trying it I have been a ran since if you haven't taken the the chance to taste this spirit then please do yourself a favor and knock a few back. But watch out they sneak up on you quick so be have a responsible designated driver and do not drink and drive. The lives of my loved ones are to precious for the stupidity of drunk driving.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
YALL. I’d give this whisky 100 stars if I could. If you like a sweet whisky, this is the one. I find myself reaching for this bottle again and again. It’s thick, smooth, and sweet. Sometimes I’ll hold it up to the sun and just watch it Sparkle. It’s on the cheaper side, which is fine with me because it’s delicious.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a not very smooth whiskey... tastes really bad. This is one of those kinds of whiskeys that you can drink straight up and or mix with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine in the freezer or fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive. tastes like cough medicine
Emily W.
Lake St. Louis
I always forget about American Honey! It’s such a good classic! The price is a bit high, which is probably why I don’t buy it often, but I never regret it when I do. I would definitely recommend if you are wanting to mix it up or needing something new to take shots of or drink on the rocks.
Tori V.
New Braunfels, TX
Super smooth drink! Goes great over ice, or paired with a coke. Much better than other honey flavored bourbons that I've tasted. I wouls definitely purchase it again. We bought our bottle for a reasonable price at Spec's. If you like a bourbon you can drink straight, try it!
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
This is a strong whiskey. If your looking for a good night but don' want to spend too much, this is the whiskey for you. The taste isn't the best, and doesn't go down smoothly, but a few shots of this and you will be feeling pretty good and ready to start the night.
Sarah M.
Kansas City
LOVE AMERICAN Honey!!! My favorite whiskey ever, just very smooth, the honey isn’t too overwhelming, which I don’t like honey in general but I mix this with my dr. Pepper! And it’s amazing !! I would choose this over anything!Wild Turkey American Honey Bourbon
Becca K.
Slightly expensive but still reasonably priced. A very smooth whiskey with good honey flavir without being overly sweet. When mixed with root beer it tastes just like cream soda. This is by far my favorite whiskey. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys a whiskey.
Octavia C.
Campbell, CA
Pretty typical whiskey that you might see at a party or something you take to a BBQ. It's pretty decently priced so I mean as far as whiskey goes it's decent. It makes as well with soda whatever else you mix Your Whiskey with. Not anyting too memorable about it.
Taria B.
Tucson, AZ
I’m not a sweet alcohol person... but this is smooth and delicious. Pretty much the only sweet flavored whiskey I’ve ever enjoyed. This is a bottle I love giving as a gift. Those who have never tried it always end up loving it. Straight over ice is perfection.
Suzie M.
I'm usually a Rum girl but this combination of Bourbon with Honey ...sounds to good to pass up.... only 2 days till the weekend...  is this brand at most Bars ??? ) or only at liquor shop...i don't remember seeing it before...