BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I'm a whiskey sippin kind of girl. This whiskey is great. It's not too sweet but also doesn't have much of a bite to it either. It's very affordable and it's great chilled or on the rocks. I always recommend this to my friends.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
Strong but sweet. I love me some wild turkey and I’m so glad they came out with a honey one. It blows all the others out the water. Now it’s a bit pricey but most alcoholic beverages are. Can be found a local shops that sell alcohol.
Whitney C.
This is the best honey / whiskey combo. It was one of the first on the market and no other brand can compete. It goes down so smooth, without feeling artificial or thick. Great mixed with just about anything.
Dylan D.
Syracuse
Goes down smooth every time I choose not put it the freezer but that's just my preference  it is also good mixed with lemon iced tea for a truly refreshing and satisfyingly summer drink
Abi A.
This is simply amazingggggggg!!!!!!!!!. The taste is just out of this world and my absolute best. And anybody who visits and wants a drink always gets hooked once they have had a taste.
Amanda H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whiskey! I have a really difficult time drinking whiskey because of the amount of times Ive made bad decisions with it. But since I ruined my taste for whiskey, this is one of the only ones i will drink. It's insanely smooth.
Danielle A.
Recently was put on this by a Spec’s employee. It was the staff pick at the local Spec’s for almost 2 months now. Now I love me some honey flavored alcohol and this delivered beyond my expectations. Usually they are extremely syrupy but this one has the perfect balance between honey flavor and alcohol.
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
So much yes in a bottle!!! The taste of this is so very smooth and goes down easy. Has a semi-sweet honey taste too it, not too syrupy. I prefer to drink this in the winter months as it makes me feel a little warm inside..great bourbon
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Want a great whiskey that doesn't taste like crap? I love Turkey Honey! Mix it with sweet tea, mix it with ginger ale, have some with warm apple cider. It's my go to!
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
My absolute favorite!... this goes down so smoothly and has an amazing honey after taste, this is always my go to drink when I want to unwind After a hard week at work
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?