Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Want a great whiskey that doesn't taste like crap? I love Turkey Honey! Mix it with sweet tea, mix it with ginger ale, have some with warm apple cider. It's my go to!
Ayla V.
The price is a little high but well worth it. Absolutely love the taste of this wild turkey American honey. It's my go to when we have parties! Everyone requests it.
Amanda M.
Austin, IN
This is my alcoholic beverage of choice. It's sweet but not too sweet and it is very smooth. I think in comparison to the other whiskeys it's reasonably priced.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Happy Hour Expert
Honey and Wild Turkey Bourbon come together to create a delightful dance on your tongue! This stuff is delicious and it's as good as a shot as it is over ice. It's sweet, but the twang of the bourbon really levels things out. If you haven't yet, check this out! It's affordable and delicious!
Nina B.
Spurger
Happy Hour Expert
Full of flavor, affordable, and it's sure to get you feeling good! The only downfall is that it's super sweet so if you don't like that, I don't recommend it. It's something I like to drink for special occasions.
Amanda H.
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whiskey! I have a really difficult time drinking whiskey because of the amount of times Ive made bad decisions with it. But since I ruined my taste for whiskey, this is one of the only ones i will drink. It's insanely smooth.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
So much yes in a bottle!!! The taste of this is so very smooth and goes down easy. Has a semi-sweet honey taste too it, not too syrupy. I prefer to drink this in the winter months as it makes me feel a little warm inside..great bourbon
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This actually isn't too bad, has a strong taste but if you mix it right you can get over it quick lol deff does the trick, little pricey but if it were my drink of choice price wouldn't be a factor!
Kellie A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not a huge whiskey drinker; I do like dark alcohols but I usually prefer to mix it. With American Honey I can sip it straight on the rocks. It's best if you put it in the refrigerator but I wouldn't complain even if it's warm. It thickens up when it's cold and it's sooo sweet and smooth.

I've been so happy with it straight that I only recently tried mixing it and it was great with cola soda!

The best thing about this is it's a full strength alcohol.. 35%/70proof but it's sweet enough to be a cooler or cocktail. Watch it though, 1 shot and you'll be jolly, 2 shots and you'll be extra jolly, after that.. it depends on you. Don't want to get too jolly because we know what happens when we drink too much.

The honey infused in it is 100% real.. natural.. and I sober and wake up feeling just as jolly. No headaches or unpleasantness for me.. I found my new favorite drink. I wouldn't drink anything else if given the choice.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
I adore honey whiskey. This fact is not lost on my friends. This was my first so it holds a special place in my heart. Despite being cheaper than Jim Beam or Jack Daniels, it still is smooth and great in coke, ginger ale or just to sip. It has a perfect blend of honey and whiskey so it's ideal for dinner or dessert. Jim Beam Honey has more of a whiskey flavor if you want stronger and Jack Daniels Honey has more of a golden savory honey flavor. If you want a straight 50/50 mix Wild Turkey is your whiskey and will be in your price point!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?