Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Kellie A.Wild Turkey American Honey  uploaded by Ashley S.

BY WILD TURKEY AMERICAN HONEY

Wild Turkey American Honey
  • "This is my favorite whiskey on a color nice by the fire hanging with friends." in 7 reviews
CJ B.
CJ B.
Springville, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Want a great whiskey that doesn't taste like crap? I love Turkey Honey! Mix it with sweet tea, mix it with ginger ale, have some with warm apple cider. It's my go to!
Ayla V.
Ayla V.
The price is a little high but well worth it. Absolutely love the taste of this wild turkey American honey. It's my go to when we have parties! Everyone requests it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Austin, IN
This is my alcoholic beverage of choice. It's sweet but not too sweet and it is very smooth. I think in comparison to the other whiskeys it's reasonably priced.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whiskey! I have a really difficult time drinking whiskey because of the amount of times Ive made bad decisions with it. But since I ruined my taste for whiskey, this is one of the only ones i will drink. It's insanely smooth.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Chapin
Happy Hour Expert
Honey and Wild Turkey Bourbon come together to create a delightful dance on your tongue! This stuff is delicious and it's as good as a shot as it is over ice. It's sweet, but the twang of the bourbon really levels things out. If you haven't yet, check this out! It's affordable and delicious!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newport News , VA
So much yes in a bottle!!! The taste of this is so very smooth and goes down easy. Has a semi-sweet honey taste too it, not too syrupy. I prefer to drink this in the winter months as it makes me feel a little warm inside..great bourbon
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This actually isn't too bad, has a strong taste but if you mix it right you can get over it quick lol deff does the trick, little pricey but if it were my drink of choice price wouldn't be a factor!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have never been much for doing shots. I usually just prefer a mixed drink or a glass of wine. But this is a one of the few exceptions for me. It has a nice smooth taste with a hint of sweetness. And if you put it in the freezer it thickens up a bit and has a little richer of a taste.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wowzer, this is some strong stuff. My brother likes drinking this stuff and convinced me to take a shot. To me it has a funky after taste that I just couldn't get rid of even after having a different alcoholic beverage.
Kourtnee C.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite whiskey!! Such smooth taste, heavenly aroma! I highly recommend you to try Wild Turkey Whiskey if you haven't. Wild turkey is made in Kentucky where the bourbom trail is, of course it i amazing!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Which is better, this one or the jim bean honey.
Veasna C.
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is this the cheaper version of Jack Daniel Tennessee Honey?
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Johnstown, PA
When I hear honey, I think sweet but somehow I don't think that this would be very sweet. What does it taste like? I am not a strong liquor kind of girl. I prefer sweet, girly drinks myself.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
What is your favorite thing to mix with American Honey? Or do you prefer to take shots with a chaser? I like to mix it, and my go-to combo is American Honey and Sweet Tea a.k.a. Wild Turkey Tea; its amazing!
How many shots of this can I take before I get drunk?