BeautyNailNail Carewet n wild
Wild Shine Nail Color-Protective Base Coat

Wild Shine Nail Color-Protective Base Coat

Our claim to fame! We launched wet n wild in 1979 with this epic nail polish and it is our top-sellers. Why? Here’s what we think: not only are they just straight up awesome, but we’ve got every color, texture, and effect that you can possibly think of: creams, metallics, glitters, you name it! After decades of these flying off the shelves, we’re pretty sure you already have a couple stashed away, but with so many colors, you can always add a new one – or double up! Everyone we talk to agrees—this is simply the best nail polish brand out there.

how long does it take to dry?
Does it dry quickly?
Has anyone tried this top coat, is it good for the price ?
Start your review of Wild Shine Nail Color-Protective Base Coat!
Andrea B.
My number one fave base coat on a budget! 🙌 It’s a pretty thick formula, which in my opinion is the best to have before applying nail polish, especially on long natural nails. It protects my natural nails from breaking. 👍 it’s a must have in my collection!
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Great base coat. I’m not really sure how to rate a base coat. It goes of well. I like that wet n wild are cheaper than most polishes. I would continue to buy wet n wild.
Amaria M.
NewYork
Wild Shine Nail Color-Protective Base Coat uploaded by Amaria M.
A paragraph should consist of six to seven sentences. No, it should be no longer than three sentences long. Actually, it should include a topic sentence, several supporting sentences, and possibly a concluding sentence.
Jeenal K.
Great protective base coat at an affordable price. I make sure to always wear a base coat, so as not to damage my nails, after receiving some good advice from nail techs over the years. This one gets the job done!
Lisa K.
Spokane Vly, WA
Anything wet and wild is going to be great stuff. I have only used this once or twice. But I have not once gotten and wet and wild products and had any problems. I love the price. And they have such a great selection.
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Purchased at: CVS
It works. Great to keep nail color from fading and Keeps nail healthy. It’s inexpensive so u can’t complain!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
I love this. It is so easy to use. I have literally had less than 10min left to get ready for a party, and manage to get a topcoat to look greatwet n wild Wild Shine Nail Color Matte Top Coat
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
For the price you cannot beat this!! Easy to apply, dries quickly, and protects your nail polish to last longer. I’m always putting my hands in water to clean or wipe off something, so I sampled this and noticed my nail polish stays on longer, not chipping or fading off. I also use it by itself, for a shiny natural approach!
Naomi L.
I’ve used this before and it’s pretty good. It makes the nail smooth. It doesn’t leave a mess
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
I really can't say enough good things about wetnwild brand. They have every avenue and use awesome formulas and packaging details they always are affordable and can be found really Anywhere. I absolutely recommend and will always purchase from the brand. Especially the base coat
Ask a question to the Influenster community...