BY WILD RIDE #14 in Jerky

All Natural Ingredients 97% Fat Free Tender Bite Size Pieces No Msg Added* No Nitrates No Artificial Preservatives Made From Solid Strips Of Naturally Smoked Beef Tenderized With Papain. Export Gift Pack Information:&Nbsp; The Meat Contained Herein Is For Personal Use Only And Not For Sale.&Nbsp; It Is Deemed From Animals That Receive Ante And Post Mortem Inspection And Were Found Sound And Healthy And Has Been Inspected And Passed As Provided By Law And Regulations Of Usda. Us Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture Est. 19894 Beef Sourced In Usa Or Uruguay Or New Zealand Or Australia And Further Processed In Usa Packaged In Usa *Except As Naturally Occurring In Soy Sauce. see more...

Wild Ride Natural Beef Jerky
  • "I love beef jerky so much and it makes it even better that it's natural!" in 1 review
Danielle K.
My husband's favorite snack for between meals or sometimes as a meal. It at lots of flavor and it's delish.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I love beef jerky it is all favorite snack to eat. i like to get the different flavor in it.
Thalia C.
Frostproof, FL
Big fan of beef jerky this is just An amazing snack really tasty and just amazing
Savannah B.
Environmentalist Expert
I love this! One of my favorite jerky ever! The taste makes your taste buds go crazy! It's not to spicy but you can still taste the pepper flavor! Really great ! Good price and quantity inside the pack!
Haley  T.
I love Beef Jerky! It is one of my favorite snacks to have between lunch and dinner. It has a lot of flavor and I would definitely recommend it!
Rebecca V.
We are a huge beef jerky family and this did not disappoint us. We all loved it. The only problem is we ate it all and still wanted more. Tasted so good.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Wild Ride Natural Beef Jerky is my favorite snack! Eco friendly beef jerky is awesome nothing else!
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I love beef jerky so much and it makes it even better that it's natural! It looks very very tasty!!
Jennifer C.
This is a hunting snack in my house!! My boys always want a pack to throw in their back pack when hunting! Good stuff
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I love beef jerky having it be an eco friendly beef jerky is almost as appealing as the taste
Skye A.
Goose Creek, SC
Curious as to whether it's particularly dry, chewy, salty, tough, etc, and how it compares to Jack's Links jerky (my personal favorite)?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Is it really dry?
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
Are there Nitrates in this jerky?
Scott S.
I have been on the paleo diet and am looking for a healthy beef jerky. Is this a product I should be investigating?