BY WILD RIDE #22 in Jerky & Dried Meats

All Natural Ingredients 97% Fat Free Tender Bite Size Pieces No Msg Added* No Nitrates No Artificial Preservatives Made From Solid Strips Of Naturally Smoked Beef Tenderized With Papain. Export Gift Pack Information:&Nbsp; The Meat Contained Herein Is For Personal Use Only And Not For Sale.&Nbsp; It Is Deemed From Animals That Receive Ante And Post Mortem Inspection And Were Found Sound And Healthy And Has Been Inspected And Passed As Provided By Law And Regulations Of Usda. Us Inspected And Passed By Department Of Agriculture Est. 19894 Beef Sourced In Usa Or Uruguay Or New Zealand Or Australia And Further Processed In Usa Packaged In Usa *Except As Naturally Occurring In Soy Sauce. see more...

Wild Ride Natural Beef Jerky
  • "I love beef jerky so much and it makes it even better that it's natural!" in 1 review
Savannah B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this! One of my favorite jerky ever! The taste makes your taste buds go crazy! It's not to spicy but you can still taste the pepper flavor! Really great ! Good price and quantity inside the pack!
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love beef jerkey!!! I have never tried this, but from the looks of it, everyone says it's really good! I would love to try it. I will definitely consider buying.
Rebecca V.
We are a huge beef jerky family and this did not disappoint us. We all loved it. The only problem is we ate it all and still wanted more. Tasted so good.
Haley  T.
I love Beef Jerky! It is one of my favorite snacks to have between lunch and dinner. It has a lot of flavor and I would definitely recommend it!
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love beef jerky period. I don't care what kind it is but this kind is one of the best kinds I have had it's definitely worth picking up
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I love this One of my favorite not to spicy but you can still taste the pepper flavor! it's eco friendly just makes it so much better!
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL
My husband loves this it's actually pretty good I was shocked the first time I had it because I'm usually not a jerky person.
Jennifer C.
This is a hunting snack in my house!! My boys always want a pack to throw in their back pack when hunting! Good stuff
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
Definitely not wild bill jerky but this stuff sure satisfied my beef jerky craving! Not too salty! Just right!
Alizabeth F.
I am very particular about beef jerky but this really wasn't that bad. I thought it tasted good for the price.
Skye A.
Goose Creek, SC
Curious as to whether it's particularly dry, chewy, salty, tough, etc, and how it compares to Jack's Links jerky (my personal favorite)?
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
Are there Nitrates in this jerky?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Is it really dry?
Scott S.
I have been on the paleo diet and am looking for a healthy beef jerky. Is this a product I should be investigating?