Wild Rice works Wild Riceworks Gourmet Crisps, Sea Salt and Black Sesame, 14 Ounce uploaded by Lara A.Wild Rice works Wild Riceworks Gourmet Crisps, Sea Salt and Black Sesame, 14 Ounce uploaded by Damaryis B.

BY WILD RICE WORKS

Vernae H.
I recently discovered new food allergies, including wheat. My new diet is pretty much gluten-free, but I needed some crunchy snacks. Last year, I got hooked on Rice Works, but not the spicy flavors. I liked all of the sea salt rice crisps. They offer a good crunch and go with everything else I have to cook now. You can top a lot of dishes with these. I simply crush them for soups and salads. I like the plain white ones for dips. This one is too complicated for dip recipes.
Jennifer T.
These are my favorite beach snack as they are light, crunchy and not too messy..though when you're on the sand does it really matter? Only draw back is that sometimes the seeds can get stuck in your teeth. Not too filling and go will with an ice cold bottle of Arizona iced tea. These come in a variety of flavors and if you were adventurous enough to bring along guac or salsa they will hold up well.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This are totally addictive. I got a bag of these with lunch last week and have gotten a bag everyday since. They are salty without being super salty. Also j like the fact they aren't greasy and are hearty so they are really filling.
Tia W.
Tampa, FL
Awesome choice besides a big bag of greasy chips! Can be found in your local grocery store or if you would like an extra LARGE bag BJS!! Great choice for a quick snack and can be paired a/ salsa or hummus!!
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
My mom just got these chips at first when I saw them I was like we because they looked like those nasty healthy chips but when I tried it I fell in love with these. They are my favorite chips😊
Kayla T.
Greenville, SC
I could literally eat these all day !! I always need a crunchy snack around 2pm to get me through the afternoon! They are so tasty and affordable!
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Yummy, light and cheers up my day! maybe 14 ounces is a bit much for one sitting though.
Katie H.
Ellicott City, MD
These are the best chips I ever tasted in my life i could eat them all day if I could
Lara A.
Calgary, AB
Probably the most satisfying of the healthy snacks I've tried. Riceworks never ceases to impress me and their new wild Riceworks line is no exception. This is one of those snacks where you don't feel guilty after eating a whole bag and your stomach doesn't get mad at you for it. Great stuff!