BY WILD & RAW

Sun-Dried Turkish Organic Figs, Natural Antioxidants, No Added Sugar, Vitamin K Unsulphured, No coloring agent, Nut allergen free, Soft, tasty, moist, Flavorful, Excellent for cooking or snacking, Each 6 oz see more...

• Who has tried these!! I love fresh figs and was wondering...1 Answers
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
So the product I scanned was the mangos but omg these are great! I've been into the "slightly" freeze dried movement for a while but these mangos are everything! Perfectly sweet but not artificially sweet. Dried to perfection. Dry but moist enough. I've never had figs but this brand makes me want to try them...
gabrielle b.
Saint Marys, WV
I love these figs I get them every time I go to tj Maxx I get some! They are such a good snack when you are hungry but don’t want to eat an actual meal! They aren’t a bad price either which is awesome
Alake T.
Wild & Raw Sun-dried Turkish Organic Figs,natural Antioxidants,no Added Sugar
Every single month when grocery shopping I stock up on these. They are a great healthy snack alternative. They are naturally sweet and has a really nice crunch to it. For me I think it’s a bit on the pricey side because usually a pack has about 8 figs. I love that is organic and has no additives. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer W.
Gold Beach, OR
Who has tried these!! I love fresh figs and was wondering if anyone has tried them and if so what they think.?