Reduce the look of dark circles around your eyes with iron-rich wild plum. The skin around the eye area will appear brightened and re-energized. Retail Size: 1.05 oz / 30 ml Winner of Best Professional Eye Care Product Award, Sisters BeautyPro, Hong Kong, 2008

How does this compare to the [product:eminence-organic-skincare-hibiscus-ultra-lift-eye-cream-05-ounce]?
Which eye cream is better? [product:eminence-wild-plum-eye-cream] or the new marine peptide eye cream?
How much is this? Would u recommend to purchase?
Start your review of Wild Plum Eye Cream!
Product Highlights
Great for dark circles and puffy eyes.in reviews
This eye cream is great for dark circles, puffy eyes, and is a great eye cream for anti-aging!in reviews
Best part it Smells amazingin reviews
Their entire line is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way.in reviews
Kim B.
Yup. This thing has sealed the deal for me. Eminence is stupid. Stupidly amazing. They are so in tune with your skin. I only use their products for my skin care and this is the top of my list. I use it religiously twice-daily. I'm 32 and still feel mid-twenties. This cream refreshes your eyes. Don't miss out.
Katelyn W.
I use this every night to lighten my dark circles. It smells so great and goes on so light and soaks in thoroughly.
Janelle J.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this daily and am pleased with the results. It blends wonderfully with my concealer too. I'm finally pleased with my skincare regime.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
This product has improved the bags under my eyes by 100!!! Seriously will never use any other eye cream other than this
Ann Marie N.
Austin, TX
It's a little pricey for me, but when I can afford a plunge I go for it. It works! My skin feels great and it's not oily, sticky or flaky. Their whole line of products is pretty awesome and smells so good you wanna eat it.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
Helps great with lines and dark circles. Love the smell and creamy texture. Comes in a pump which I like so I don't have to stick my fingers in a jar. Lasted for about 3 months. I recommend it and I would buy it again
Yudelka P.
Me encanta este producto, es muy bueno y eficaz me encanta!! Lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
I really like this crazy is not my favorite but mugusta. but they recommend much as I told you is not my favorite but it may be some of you
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
This eye cream is super expensive but with that said. You need to have a good skincare regiment! You only get one type of skin, so why not get the best for it? This cream is super luxurious! It always feels amazing underneath my eyes!
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wild Plum Eye Cream uploaded by Estefany Q.
Reduce the look of dark circles around your eyes with iron-rich wild plum. The skin around the eye area will appear brightened and re-energized. Is effective cream. Result: Skin appears deeply hydrated and comforted The visible signs of aging appear reduced Skin texture appears firm and supple Eye area appears radiant and revitalized The appearance of skin irritations are reduced and soothed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen K.
Toronto
il y a un an
Haley M. il y a un an
The hibiscus Ulta lift eye cream helps visibly de-puff around your eyes where the the wild plum helps reduce dark circles and brightens the skin around the eyes!
Sarah J.
il y a 4 ans
Which eye cream is better? Wild Plum Eye Cream or the new marine peptide eye cream?
Ash D. il y a 2 ans
The wild plum is better for darkness and for a little less hydration, like a smooth, light eye cream. It also smells wonderful! The marine peptide is definitely a thicker cream, targeted more towards more mature skin types and doesn’t do as much for under eye darkness. The smell is a little florally almost, not bad though.