Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Ariel J.

BY WILD PLANET #22 in Canned Seafood

Wild Planet® Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Sustainably caught in the pacific ocean.
Delicious meaty portions cleaned and scale-free.
Excellent source of omega 3 - lightly smoked. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I buy these in bulk at Costco and my dogs absolutely love them! I like that they contain a lot of healthy omega three fatty acid‘s and they don’t contain any bad ingredients. They can be a little pricey but it is worth the health benefits.
Ariel J.
I just want to say first that I have never tried sardines prior to this and I didn't think I would like sardines just one of those fish kinda like anchovies that you think that you're probably not going to like but I got these on sale at Costco they are on special or $6.99 and there are six cans included in the pack which makes it just over a dollar per can and this has to be one of the best tasting things that I've had from a can mix a little bit of salt and pepper garlic and I'm put it on a cracker with some cream cheese and it's an amazing little snack appetizer Savannah bring on the go at work and it's super simple It's relatively healthy the olive oil and eggs isn't too heavy any leftovers I'm able to give to my cat because the olive oil and it is actually very good for them so I'm very impressed with Wild Planet I like that it is sustainably caught sardines I also like that there is no BPA using can lining packaging is very nice
Jasmine M.
i eat this almost everyday for lunch in a salad, great source of calcium, protein and healthy fat. they are lower in mercury because sardines are low in the food chain! they are wild caught, sustainable, and bone in (need bone in for the calcium!). and the can is bpa free!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
I buy this brand over others because they are sustainably sourced and their fishing methods do not harm other marine life. The sardines themselves are really tasty. I enjoy that they're smoked. These sardines are expensive compared to the unsustainably sourced brands.
Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
I bought these because Target was running a huge sale and I'm glad I did! Wild Planet is great quality and I trust the brand. The sardines were really good! I drained them and rinsed some of the salt and they were perfect.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
La verdad me considero una persona muy quisquillosa a la hora de comer, sin embargo las sardinas de Wild planet me resultan bastante apetecibles.
Daniella H.
While I haven't eaten them since I don't really enjoy seafood, I have to applaud the company for their sustainable practices.
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
These are good sized sardines and they taste fresher than other brands of sardines I love them because they are wild !!
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things