Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Wild Planet® Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Sustainably caught in the pacific ocean.
Delicious meaty portions cleaned and scale-free.
Excellent source of omega 3 - lightly smoked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by manibel S.
This is perfect for those who are on keto diet! Its paleo and gluten free and really helps you with your diet. It taste good and perfect to eat everyday. I love the flavor and the oil in it. I will definitely continue buying this product. Great value!
Enna J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil are my favorite. You don’t need crackers or any other accompaniment 😋 The texture is firm and the fish isn’t salty or have that tin after taste
Kris L.
Ypsilanti , MI
Wild Planet Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil uploaded by Kris L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Wild Planet Sardines.... I can put them on everything from pizza to salad. They have a meaty texture with a rich mild flavor. I also that their environmental safe and free of GMOs. The a extra virgin olive oil is my favorite. It also has a lightly smoke flavor
Valentina D.
La verdad me considero una persona muy quisquillosa a la hora de comer, sin embargo las sardinas de Wild planet me resultan bastante apetecibles.
Daniella H.
While I haven't eaten them since I don't really enjoy seafood, I have to applaud the company for their sustainable practices.
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
These are good sized sardines and they taste fresher than other brands of sardines I love them because they are wild !!
Raenell C.
Westerville, OH
I bought these because Target was running a huge sale and I'm glad I did! Wild Planet is great quality and I trust the brand. The sardines were really good! I drained them and rinsed some of the salt and they were perfect.
B X.
Waldorf, MD
I buy this brand over others because they are sustainably sourced and their fishing methods do not harm other marine life. The sardines themselves are really tasty. I enjoy that they're smoked. These sardines are expensive compared to the unsustainably sourced brands.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I buy these in bulk at Costco and my dogs absolutely love them! I like that they contain a lot of healthy omega three fatty acid‘s and they don’t contain any bad ingredients. They can be a little pricey but it is worth the health benefits.
Jasmine M.
i eat this almost everyday for lunch in a salad, great source of calcium, protein and healthy fat. they are lower in mercury because sardines are low in the food chain! they are wild caught, sustainable, and bone in (need bone in for the calcium!). and the can is bpa free!

Looking for your answer?