BY WILD PLANET

Wild Planet® No Salt Added Wild Albacore Tuna.
Six times omega 3 & low mercury*.
100% pole & troll caught. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX
So nice to find something all my kids will not only eat but can easily make. This can be a very healthy meal or snack
Jen H.
We love wild planet tuna! We use a lot of tuna as we have a daughter that is pescatarian. She loves this tuna especially the sustainably caught tuna from wild planet. This does not have a chemical taste as some others do. Also the meat is more like meat and less like mush.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Being in a diet and taking care of not consuming salt it's really big deal ... I found this Tuna and works good for me! I love it
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Super good! I didn't even know no salt tuna was a thing until I saw this! It's nice to be able to add salt myself as needed
kate j.
Lexington, SC
Best tuna you can buy. Not just in the taste, but its sustainably harvested & wild caught. The meat looks so much better compared to other canned tuna.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
And joy eating this tonight knowing that it's healthy and doesn't have a lot of salt in it
Vanessa R.
Orlando, FL
Really great tuna! I love the taste! Great in a tuna sandwich! Definitely recommend
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I usually eat tuna in sandwiches or add them to casseroles for my family. This tuna taste amazing! Not only better because it has no salt but it's great to add to pasta
ali w.
Foodie Expert
Is this good for diabetics?