BY WILD PLANET

Wild Planet® In Extra Virgin Olive Oil Wild Albacore Tuna.
100% pole & troll caught. see more...

• I have seen this at whole foods..how does it compare to other bra...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
Memories of eating tuna from when I was younger are not pleasant. However, after reading about the health benefits, I decided to give tuna another go and I am pleased that I love it after trying this brand! I used it to make tuna cakes for dinner and my husband could not believe it was so yummy for a canned food. This will become a pantry staple for me!
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
Guess I had been living under a rock as I just recently discovered tuna in olive oil. It has changed my whole perspective on tuna. I don't by any other kind now and Wild Planet is one of the best I have tied . Highly recommend by my whole family
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
I discovered this product at Wegman's and fell in love with it! It's high quality, fresh tuna with a conscience. I purchase this product over other brands whenever I find it on the shelf.
Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
I found this tuna at whole foods and it's so good! I used to get a different brand until I discovered this and now this is all I buy!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This tuna is fabulous, it tastes amazing, also buy for ease of eating fast, I take it to work and ready, it is very good.
Zulema V.
Best tuna out there, love this tuna's flavor and taste.. I will eat this every week in a sandwich or salad. Yummo
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
I don't like to much the tuna, but in oil it really good taste, and this brand was it veru good
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
I usually don't eat tuna in oil but I tried this brand cause it was all we had and yuuuum!
Leticia  H.
Ventura, CA
I have seen this at whole foods..how does it compare to other brands??