BY WILD PLANET TOYS INC

What kids don't enjoy a little spy mission every now and then? The Spy Gear Night Goggles feature everything you need for spy missions in the dark. With two super bright blue LED lights, blue-tinted lenses to improve your night vision, a fold-out sighting scope with cross hairs and two yellow-tinted magnifying lenses, you'll never be surprised by what comes out of the darkness - whether it's an enemy agent, a fierce beast or (even worse!) your sister! see more...

Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought these for my son a few years back and he loved them!! They worked well and kept him entertained for hours! I love all of the Spy Gear products. They are very durable and well made.
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
My daughter loves spygear stuff!! It's so much fun!! She has had hours of fun with this. It's strong, durable, and great quality for the price!!
Daisy L.
Got them for my nephew and he loved them so much . anyone can play and get stuck on them and there so much fun !
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this for my nephew and my husband ended up being the one playing with it all week long!
Teanna E.
These goggles are so much fun! I recommend them to kids everywhere! My nieces love them!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
What is the suggested age range of this product?
Samantha C.
I want to get this for my little cousin, if you bought it did your child like it??