BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This award-winning lipliner pencil has a new silky-soft formula that glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. Rich, lip-defining lip liner color lasts all day, so you can go all night! Precise creme lipliner application defines and accentuates lips, prevents color from bleeding and feathering. Exclusive Wet n Wild creme lipliner formula is extra rich and moisturizing. Easy sharpening, easy applying, super-long lasting!

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
These lip liners are amazing! I absolutely love how smooth they apply to the lips and they are super comfortable. Another thing.. they are SUPER AFFORDABLE. I love the variety of colors as well. I have so many different colors. I would definitely recommend you go out and buy one for yourself!
Vannesa C.
Love got mine in Vin brandy and I like how smooth the formula is glides on and the color is a pretty shimmery purple
yesenia c.
I love these lip liners they are good and smooth and non drying love it under a nude lipstick
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got this in the color brandywine, and for only $1 I think it's great! It glides on really smooth and easy and doesn't hurt my lips. Also this color is kind of cool it's mostly brown with a tint of red to it. I really like this a lot.
Natisha T.
I love love this lip liner I have it in brandy wine and the color is very pretty I like that it glides in nice and smooth and only cost me 1$ and it's a must have I will definitely recommend as well as continue to purchase myself
Yeni C.
This lip pencil is very easy to apply which I love the most about a product and wet n wild is my favorite brand. I'm a repeat user I always buy my wet n wild products at Walgreens or Walmart. Yes I'm a loyal shopper from wet n wild.
emsada O.
Waterloo
Super cute and pigmented! I wore this lip liner all over my lips as a lipstick and it stayed all day. It never lost its pigment and never got uncomfortable. I tried my friends but will go purchase my own now.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL

The brandy wine color is amazing. I love it. It looks like a purple and brown combined together. I got my K-Mart. I have brown eyes. It is amazing. i must repurchase this again. It is very long lasting. I would recommend this to all my wine lip liner lovers!
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
I actually gave this lip liner to my daughter the color just wasn't for me, i felt like the wine color wasn't dark enough for me
Angelina Z.
Staten Island, NY
I used a different color but it is so smooth when you put it on. This is very pigmented so the color doesn’t need layers or reapplying