BY WILD MIKES

Barbara F.
Lansdowne, VA
For a frozen pizza it is top notch. Soft but crispy crust. I would suggest keeping it in the oven longer than it says on the box. Also love the red pepper flakes I don't know how that packet is hotter than all the other red pepper flakes I've bought. Love love love!! I've only found it at Walmart so I only buy this brand pizza.
Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
Not bad for a frozen pizza. I love that its all natural. I'd like the crust to be a little thinner. It comes with Italian and red pepper seasonings to add if you like. Its affordable for a family dinner or lunch. Just add a salad! Yum!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Awesome pizza! One of the bigger sized frozen pizzas I have found at my local grocery store. It comes with two packets, one is Italian spices and the other is red pepper flakes. It is enough pizza to feed two grown men and a couple of kids. Very tasty and plenty of cheese and toppings.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
I went with the pepperoni style. First time trying it. This pizza is great! It's huge for its low price. It cooked well. The packaging is colorful which catches the eye. I would buy this pizza again. Plus it came with a packet of Italian spice and a packet of crushed red peppers! Yum!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I would definitely get this again! It was 5 dollars at my local Walmart and it was awesome! Very easy to cook, my boyfriend and I each got four slices from this and not small slices either. The crust crisped up great, the sauce had a nice flavor and the cheese was great!
naf C.
Husband and I always end up buying this pizza because its affordable (quite cheap) and it tastes really good as well. I like to have spicy pizza and this one comes with spice packets. Id definitely recommend it.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Me and my family love and get full on this tasteful pizza! The taste is amazing! The price is great and definitely well worth it! Better than most frozen pizzas in grocery stores! Very affordable! And of coarse I reccomend it, the kids friends live when I make this pizza too!
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I definitely recommend this. I have been seeing this in the store so I decided to try it and I'm glad I did it is one of the best-frozen pizzas that I have ever had. I paid 5.99 for it wich is a really good price for a frozen pizza, it comes with Italian spice and crushed red pepper so I put it on the pizza before I cooked it the cooking time was perfect I will buy this again.
Tomasa O.
Definitely recommend. Great price paid $5 at Walmart. Tried Pepperoni the first time. My husband and son love this pizza. Cooked easy. Had some big slices got full off one of these. I would definitely buy these again. Crushed peppers are good.
Very yummy and great tasty. Good for the family. Budget friendly. I would recommend it to others. You could add your own toppings as well.