BY GENERIC

Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I enjoy this Merlot. It's hard finding a good Merlot at a cheap price.. but this one tastes like it could be priced higher. Every brand has a different flavor this one stands out to me.
MK N.
Boston, MA
I love this merlot. My company serves it at happy hours and it is always a big hit. Tastes more expensive than it actually is, and I love how dry it is.
Kearsten B.
Abingdon, MD
Great merlot at an affordable price! It's sweet and yet has that red wine bite. I would say that for the price and the taste it is a definite safe bet.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I just love wild horse brand it tastes so good. Perfect for dinner parties! I love the bottle is beautiful and the wine has a rich taste to it!
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love wild horse brand. The merlot is very rich tasting, one of the few merlots that i enjoy drinking! great with red meat and heavy meals
Sandra A.
This wine is my go to for any party or event that I have. It is loved by all since everyone enjoys the rich and powerful taste it has.
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
Wild Horse is a great brand! It has a sleek looking bottle and a great taste. If you like red wines, this is definitely a good choice.
Steff T.
Arlington, VA
Fantastic, rich merlot taste. I have probably bought this kind maybe 2 or 3 times. It's a great taste, especially with a nice roast.
Taryna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great wine , if you are a wine drinker a little sweet and dry good strong taste i enjoy it with steak and greens it taste very well
brittany q.
I love wild horse brand. The merlot is very rich tasting, one of the few merlots that i enjoy drinking! i enjoy it very much