BY REVLON

Revlon Wild Heart Cologne Spray for Women, 0.55 Ounce see more...

Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Wow! I love the smell of this perfume!! I bought it at Kmart on a whim, and fell in love with the smell. It was reasonably priced. I love how the bottle is heart shaped. I would recommend this to any that loves perfume on a budget!
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This product is pretty pricey and another thing is it is really really strong so if you have asthma or something and Zima this really wouldn't be for you cuz the smallest spray could kick up my asthma
Jolie K.
Jolie K.
Very beautiful bold but feminine smell. I would recommend to a more conservative crowd. Love this bottle.
Fribeth S.
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
I'm in love with this. Is perfect for me. Smells so good... I use in the night ... its awesome.
neeam j.
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
I have this perfume so much! The scent is absolutely devine. I am a big fan of floral fragrances I love the blends of all sorts of flowers 💐 white flowers, jasmine, peach and apricot.
To be honest, this is a very romantic scent. I love it so much. I would be actually wearing this literally every day. Great drugstore perfume. Great om price as well. 😁
Shalanda F.
Shalanda F.
Vernon, BC
I really like this product !!! It smells great! And it lasts long ! Isn't to strong unless you put a bunch on but that's like most out there anyway! I recommend this product to everyone 5 out 5 for sure
simona k.
simona k.
Valladolid
No es una colonia que me compraría pero es aceptable es bastante dulce y el empaque es muy feo, no me gusta tanto como otras
omokhua o.
omokhua o.
ikeja
This smells nice and can wear it any day bcus it's feminine,I never liked female cologne but this changed me totally.
member-79fac
member-79fac
Ótimo demais Esse produtinho! Vale muito apena e semper estou comprando. Recomendo muito e sempre. BEM DEMAIS Amoooo