BY WILD HARVEST #31 in Syrups

Jamie Rose S.
I found this at one of our grocers that's carries more specialty type brands and it caught my eye because of the flavor. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was and I would definitely buy it again because I'm always looking for something a little different than maple syrup on my pancakes. I recommend giving it a go!
Amber D.
San Diego, CA
Yum-o! kids love this syrup. we have it readily available for breakfast pancakes, french toast and waffles. I've poured it into cute mason jars with a rustic bread loaf and handed them off as gifts during the holidays
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
Huckleberry Syrup is such an amazing treat on your breakfast pastries, waffles, french toasts, or pancakes. It also makes a fabulous accompaniment to brie dishes!
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Huckleberry tastes sort of like a mix between raspberry and blueberry to me. so a tart blueberry syrup. I like huckleberry a lot. interesting to try out if you have not
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I could eat this every day it cures a sweet tooth even for my hubby. I even trust the ingredients enough to give a little to my kiddos. I bought this at HEB grocery store yum!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Huckleberries are the best fruit, if you can not get them fresh, this syrup lets you enjoy their flavor. It is a little on the sweet side so use sparingly.
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
LOVE this!!! I love wild huckleberry syrup! It is something that my family uses all the time and definitely a very yummy product
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I didn't like the taste it was to sweet for my liking. And it was kind of high price,it was more like u pay for the bottle.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
This sounds so yummy. Pancakes ,French toast, waffles, it would even go great on breakfast rolls fresh out of the oven.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
Also delicious over shaved ice as a sno cone for a treat on a hot summer day. most berry syrups work well for this.
Sabrina P.