Pet SuppliesPet First Aid & Emergency KitsWild Harvest
Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT

Wild Harvest Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT

by Wild Harvest

Wild Harvest™ Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats.
Long lasting edible chews.
Satisfied small animals' need to chew.
Made with real cheese flavor.
8 In 1®.

How much time do they last?
Are these any different than the ecotrition ones?
Start your review of Wild Harvest Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon G.
Manahawkin, NJ
My rat babies absolutely love these chews. I've given these to all my rodents, including my chinchillas! Definitely keeps them occupied and keeps their teeth down. I usually buy them at pet smart but I know they're at other places as well!
Kori O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Wild Harvest Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT uploaded by Kori O.
My hamsters love these! although i wish they had more in a pack & they were a bit cheaper.
Faith S.
Tacoma, WA
Hamsters loved these but not as much as the kids feeding the hamsters "hamster cheese"
Cayce L.
These actually are great for hamsters! Taste like cheese and they really do last a long time
Lee W.
hillsboro oregon
Wild Harvest Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT uploaded by Lee W.
Purchased at: PETCO
Mister my gerbil goes nuts for these his favorite treat so far alittle bit more expensive than the other treats but worth it
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
2,448 reviews
I’ve had 2 hamsters and they both have loved these plus there very affordable at Walmart they were like $2 make a great little treat for the little fur babies.
nao ❤.
328e145s,Bronx,ny
My to hamster eat that like in two sc jjjjjj is to good for they I down' t know way they like so much but they love and this help for the t
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
My hamsters really like these cheesie chewz! They are quite expensive at around $5 for just two. My hamstesr are picky and don't like to chew on wood or other things except for edible chews like these and whimzees. (: