Wild Harvest Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats - 2 CT uploaded by Kori O.

BY WILD HARVEST

Wild Harvest™ Cheesie Chewz For Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, & Rats.
Long lasting edible chews.
Satisfied small animals' need to chew.
Made with real cheese flavor.
8 In 1®. see more...

Shannon G.
Manahawkin, NJ
My rat babies absolutely love these chews. I've given these to all my rodents, including my chinchillas! Definitely keeps them occupied and keeps their teeth down. I usually buy them at pet smart but I know they're at other places as well!
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
My hamsters really like these cheesie chewz! They are quite expensive at around $5 for just two. My hamstesr are picky and don't like to chew on wood or other things except for edible chews like these and whimzees. (:
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,485 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I’ve had 2 hamsters and they both have loved these plus there very affordable at Walmart they were like $2 make a great little treat for the little fur babies.
nao ❤.
328e145s,Bronx,ny
My to hamster eat that like in two sc jjjjjj is to good for they I down' t know way they like so much but they love and this help for the t
Cayce L.
These actually are great for hamsters! Taste like cheese and they really do last a long time
Kori O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My hamsters love these! although i wish they had more in a pack & they were a bit cheaper.
Faith S.
Tacoma, WA
Hamsters loved these but not as much as the kids feeding the hamsters "hamster cheese"
Samantha P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these any different than the ecotrition ones?