BY WILD GROWTH

Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer gives you advanced protection from dryness and friction damage. Provides scalp deodorization between Wild Growth Hair Oil applications.

• How long did it take for you all to start seeing results?2 Answers
  • Do any one know where I can purchase this item from???5 Answers
  • What's the difference between the white and yellow bottle? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Macaiah P.
indianapolis
People tend to say that this product smells bad, but honestly, it isn't that bad. This oil is absolutely amazing in my opinion, especially for a light oil moisturizer. For me, I would say it took a couple weeks before I started to notice results, but once I did I can honestly say that I was a little shocked because I didn't believe it would work. I use this oil for my hair, eyebrows, and lashes & the results are great! I highly recommend this product, I want to try the other bottle next. Also, this oil lasts for a while. It's not expensive, definitely worth the price. I bought my bottle from Amazon.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it on my daughter hair for about three months and she’s had amazing growth. It’s not to pricey. It’s around the same price as you’d pay for most natural hair products. I would definitely buy this again and again.
LaBrisha B.
Smell is not mt favorite but my hair grew so much using this oil in combination with trims on the new moon , protective styles, and no heat. I noticed a difference using this oil. Before my hair was growing but once I started using the oil along with everything else I was doing I noticed a huge difference overtime (like a month or 2 ). I used it at night. In the daytime you can use the light one and maybe use a few essential oil drops to tone down the smell but honestly if I use the light one in the daytime when I felt that my hair really needed it but other than that Wild Growth® Hair Oil
Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer will both be ok for day or night it is personal preference as well because alot of people who reviewed it liked the smell. Also it does itch some so if you are sensitive just get the light one
Shaneke H.
new britian
I put this in my hair religiously and iv gotten amazing results my edges where always shorter then the rest of my hair for years but as soon as I started using wild growth that changed it also makes your hair thicker ..I grew inches to!!! I recommend this to everybody struggling with hair grow This is miracle oil
Kei H.
I have both bottles I've gotten them from sally's for 7.99 I've seen plenty of testimonies before I bought but I don't see no difference in my hair growth I make my own conditioner and add a few drops to that everytime I make some and also to my conditioner but it's growing at normal speed I length check every month I don't really see improvement or get the hype but I like the smell
Victoria W.
This oil is my Holy Grail of all oils! It literally gave me 8 inches in the last 4 months of using it. I used this product as instructed for the first month and then I added it to some of my staple products like my shampoo and my curling cream to give it even distribution throughout the following months. This stuff really works and it made my hair thicker within 2 months.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I used this for about 6months and noticed I needed a stronger version. I switched to the regular white bottle of wild growth and it worked more effectively. Totally inexpensive and just so I wouldn’t waste the light oil version I use it on my eye brows to fill them in!
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Really light oil that helped me grow my edges back thick and strong. I'm not a fan of the smell of this oil but it definitely does work as it says it does. My scalp is no longer dry and itchy since I've been using this oil. A little goes a long way so your not wasting product.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
I will never not have this oil, i use this bottle for in the shower, in my shampoo. The white bottle after showering. The price isn’t terrible. But it’s not cheap either. I can’t go without this stuff. Been using it a year, and my hair has grown past the length it stops. My hair would always stop growing to under my bra strap. Like elbow length. Now it’s almost to my waist.
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
Love it recommend to all. It really does work smells good, last long a little goes a long way. Leaves ur hair looking very healthy and your going to see growing results within weeks.
Cherish F.
Detroit, MI
Do any one know where I can purchase this item from???
Cia C.
What's the difference between the white and yellow bottle?
Brandon W.
Orlando, FL
Can this be used to stimulate beard growth, as well?
Tiffany R.
Durham, NC
How long did it take for you all to start seeing results?
Jyothi V.
Is this suitable for oily scalp with thin and fine hair?